Skip to main content

Topic: These forums are cancer (Read 1349 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: These forums are cancer
Reply #30
If you get enjoyment from being a dickhead on the forums, I guess I'm OK with that,  There's really nothing I can do to stop you.  People have done worse.

Reply #31
people say the game is shit, its their fault because theyre voicing their opinion, not the dev's for making a shit game

We need a forums that is a echo chamber, so paying customers who disagree with the regime etc have no voice, that will make all the Yes men extremely happy. This forums needs to be more like north korea.

It's NOT about creating an echo chamber of "Yes-Men"

It's about not being even more autistic and annoying that Ub3rgames lack of delivery

At a certain point the complainers become worse than (the sometimes valid) things they are complaining about

If you've said the same goddamn thing 10 times that's ENOUGH

And if you're openly here because you're butthurt and want to shit on/destroy the game  it's time you were fucking banned

Free Speech doesn't apply to privately owned forums you absolute mongoloids

Ub3rgames has been far too indulgent of this behavior, time to start handling out perma bans like BPG did to Squanto. That's the only way the rest of the tards will learn what line not to cross
  • Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 09:38:18 pm by Battle Smurf

Reply #32
Look, what a surprise, they all posted in here within the first page or two. Colour me shocked.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #33
The community is what makes up the forums. Otherwise, there isn't really a problem with either.

In other words: it's you, not us.

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

Reply #34
I agree these forums are cancer.

When people quote each other it looks like a garbled mess.   When I click on a thread it doesn't take me to the last post I read in the thread.

The notifications and private messages are super janky.

They really should redo them.

Good thing the community is so helpful and friendly or I'd just leave.

Reply #35
people say the game is shit, its their fault because theyre voicing their opinion, not the dev's for making a shit game

We need a forums that is a echo chamber, so paying customers who disagree with the regime etc have no voice, that will make all the Yes men extremely happy. This forums needs to be more like north korea.

It's NOT about creating an echo chamber of "Yes-Men"

It's about not being even more autistic and annoying that Ub3rgames lack of delivery

At a certain point the complainers become worse than (the sometimes valid) things they are complaining about

If you've said the same goddamn thing 10 times that's ENOUGH

And if you're openly here because you're butthurt and want to shit on/destroy the game  it's time you were fucking banned

Free Speech doesn't apply to privately owned forums you absolute mongoloids

Ub3rgames has been far too indulgent of this behavior, time to start handling out perma bans like BPG did to Squanto. That's the only way the rest of the tards will learn what line not to cross

Well it is actually because thats what alot of the whiners want. The biased fanboys come on here, cant put forward a logical argument or they are extremely biased towards some wacko idea thats going on in their head like they should be a pirate king, then start screaming for bans. They shut down discussion.

ROA trolls i ignore, these forums should be linked to a active sub, that would solve that problem. Paying customers to this game that log in every day should able to criticise when theres a problem with the game. Moving on. Whats your ingame name? Do you even play this game?

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

• SoethThoth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #36
I had a profound affect on him for sure, I hadnt posted in a month and he decided to mention me just a few days ago lol

guy is obsessed

The only reason you have an effect on anyone is because the density of your retardation is so great that its created some form of IQ sucking black hole.

Dude within a week of me being here you had thrown a fit and then said you were quitting the game like a lil bitch

but nope, still here

talk about being weak and retarded

And Ub3rgames said; It is the way it is, and it was. 8)

• SoethThoth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #37
That is a common thing around here to cry like a lil girl and say yer quitting and stick around for months either still playing or just posting on this cesspool of a forum

Reply #38
That is a common thing around here to cry like a lil girl and say yer quitting and stick around for months either still playing or just posting on this cesspool of a forum

you quit

• SoethThoth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #39
You know I am playing the game cause I am posting on the forum

unlike your affected ass who is just here cause the fanbois got under his skin lolz

Reply #40
This is the one time soethoth has made me laugh, his kicking and screaming is great, thank you for the entertainment sir.

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

• SoethThoth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #41
This is the one time soethoth has made me laugh, his kicking and screaming is great, thank you for the entertainment sir.

You are the third most affected person

list goes like this

1.  @Seronys guy had to ignore me completely since he was so affected
2.  @Blackmeat Bonekiller this one explains itself
3. @Machinist  remember that thread where you defended the obvious troll since I turned yer brain into affected mush haha

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #42
If there is something Ub3rgames has done wrong, is to fail to clamp down on the dumb/trashy spammers that have ruined this forum.

A forum is one of the vital parts of any community/project....the poisonous air that (initially) a few kids have been allowed to spout has spread to many dimwits and affected many players and certainly dissuaded many returning or new players to join or at least tainted the game in their mind.

Trashy behavior never goes away by encouraging/hugging the bullies or ignoring them, it has to be dealt immediately and in a surgical way...this hippy/lefty do gooder attitude to let every little punk "express" his immaturity is sadly now rife in our society with detrimental and exponential effects...just look at our schools ...but do not get me started, you got the picture and this is to say that it is not all Ub3r's fault, this is a common attitude now to appease those who should be put in their place like in the good old times....nevertheless I sense that the huge (and permanent) damage this has done to the game has yet to be appreciated by Ubergames

Regards
HG

Never overestimate the intelligence of your fellow human being

Reply #43
For the umpteenth time, there is a significant and obvious difference between criticism meant to be useful, EVEN if downtrodden in spirit, hope, outlook, whatever - and "criticism" perpetrated by those who have absolutely nothing better to do with their time or life than attempt to make everyone else feel as empty as they do, while serving virtually zero constructive utility of any kind.

The laissez-faire approach in beta might've worked out because for the most part everyone was looking forward to the future of the game and adversity was of a different sort entirely - but post-launch, especially with the state of things, there needs to be constructive discussion and problem solving, not a forum overrun by sad individuals who've themselves never accomplished a single thing in life and have instead only ever perpetually been part of some peanut gallery or other, slating those who do at least tip their hand and try, even if the results aren't "perfect" the first go around.

Moderate the freaking forums. Let a community emerge who at least has the game's best interests at heart. Negativity spreads like wildfire if you just do nothing about it. This coming from someone with a (very) "negative" view of the game in its current state (something I warned about countless times pre-launch), and someone who very much values freedom of speech. But it is necessary. You need to up your competence outside of coding, @Ub3rgames, enough is enough.

• SoethThoth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #44
For the umpteenth time, there is a significant and obvious difference between criticism meant to be useful, EVEN if downtrodden in spirit, hope, outlook, whatever - and "criticism" perpetrated by those who have absolutely nothing better to do with their time or life than attempt to make everyone else feel as empty as they do, while serving virtually zero constructive utility of any kind.

The laissez-faire approach in beta might've worked out because for the most part everyone was looking forward to the future of the game and adversity was of a different sort entirely - but post-launch, especially with the state of things, there needs to be constructive discussion and problem solving, not a forum overrun by sad individuals who've themselves never accomplished a single thing in life and have instead only ever perpetually been part of some peanut gallery or other, slating those who do at least tip their hand and try, even if the results aren't "perfect" the first go around.

Moderate the freaking forums. Let a community emerge who at least has the game's best interests at heart. Negativity spreads like wildfire if you just do nothing about it. This coming from someone with a (very) "negative" view of the game in its current state (something I warned about countless times pre-launch), and someone who very much values freedom of speech. But it is necessary. You need to up your competence outside of coding, @Ub3rgames, enough is enough.

Well said