Skip to main content

Topic: These forums are cancer (Read 1510 times) previous topic - next topic

These forums are cancer
More people are dissuaded from playing this game due to the utter failure of moderation than the actual gameplay.

Re: These forums are cancer
Reply #1
I agree, though im not a fan of censorship, there comes a point where an individual is obviously only a troll in need of a good temp ban to let them know they need to grow up or they will need to find a new forum to seek attention on.

Reply #2
There is a difference between trolling and sabotage / soliciting. That is where moderation needs to step in.
-SG of Garbage Men (Wolf/Ork)
Always recruiting new and old players.

Reply #3
Games dead because people say mean things on the forums.

Hurr durr.

Reply #4
There is a difference between trolling and sabotage / soliciting. That is where moderation needs to step in.
Ub3r doesn't need any help sabotaging DND, they are doing quite well enough on their own.

Reply #5
its so easy to ignore ppl on the forums, if new players are triggered by forum replies i wonder how triggered they would when they get ganked ingame and all their shit looted?
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Dragon Empire SG
Help defend the Humanlands! Join us!
Are you the Dragon Hero of Legends?

Reply #6

Hurr durr.
Many people check reviews prior to purchasing any product.  Negative reviews, and in this case the forums can affect whether a user would want to purchase a product.  It's interesting that you continue to comment, considering you don't play the game.  You are a prime example of a reviewer with little credibility and a proven forum record of negativity.  I've played every iteration of DFO, and I think this game even with it's faults was the most polished.  That being said, I'm not sure how this game can survive given the toxic negativity purposefully meant to influence anybody looking into the game and no moderaion.  Besides contextual bindings, moderating the perception of the game on their own official forums and discord was about the only thing RoA has over DnD.

Reply #7

Hurr durr.
Many people check reviews prior to purchasing any product.  Negative reviews, and in this case the forums can affect whether a user would want to purchase a product.  It's interesting that you continue to comment, considering you don't play the game.  You are a prime example of a reviewer with little credibility and a proven forum record of negativity.  I've played every iteration of DFO, and I think this game even with it's faults was the most polished.  That being said, I'm not sure how this game can survive given the toxic negativity purposefully meant to influence anybody looking into the game and no moderaion.  Besides contextual bindings, moderating the perception of the game on their own official forums and discord was about the only thing RoA has over DnD.

I find it more bizarre they have nothing better to do with their spare time than troll these boards over a game they have no interest in.

Truly, it's pretty sad.

Reply #8

Hurr durr.

I'm not saying that negative reviews don't affect the product, but you are acting like there's hundreds of new people getting turned away due to forums posts on here.

In reality there's probably only a handful of new people that potentially leave when they read about how trash the game is.

A product comes with product feedback and its ub3rgame's job to dictate how good the product will be, we ... the end user can freely express how we feel about the game.

You don't see me shouting on the ROA boards do you ? Maybe because they are not incompetent and ,might actually get somewhere, they admit to their mistakes.

Reply #9
OP, so you say critique is not justified in case of ub3rgames? Critique is not justified considering current state of the game?

What do you really want? To lure people with a "nice forum"? To make them pay for this disaster just so you can have few more players? It would not only cost them, it would hurt the game. As they would leave and never come back with the game in current state. So, how about fuck you, you piece of shit? Stop thinking about yourself only.
  • Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 09:18:13 pm by wildNothing

Reply #10
You morons are worse than my crazy ex GFs. Move the fuck on already

Reply #11
You move the fuck on already, stop writing about her on game forums. Fucking pussy.
  • Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 09:15:07 pm by wildNothing

Reply #12
You move the fuck on already, stop writing about her on game forums. Fucking pussy.
I glimpse into the mind of crazy right there.

Reply #13
OP, so you say critique is not justified in case of ub3rgames? Critique is not justified considering current state of the game?

What do you really want? To lure people with a "nice forum"? To make them pay for this disaster just so you can have few more players? It would not only cost them, it would hurt the game. As they would leave and never come back with the game in current state. So, how about fuck you, you piece of shit? Stop thinking about yourself only.

Nothing wrong with constructive criticism, but you're a chicken little sky is falling cry baby.  I know this not just from the forums but being in comms with you.  You're just generally negative for whatever reason, yet you no lifed this game pretty hardcore in indev.
Blackmeat, you have to play to be an end user.  You have admitted you don't play the game, you're just some pathetic fuck with nothing to do except argue with you people about a video game you don't play.

Reply #14

Nothing wrong with constructive criticism, but you're a chicken little sky is falling cry baby.  I know this not just from the forums but being in comms with you.  You're just generally negative for whatever reason, yet you no lifed this game pretty hardcore in indev.
Blackmeat, you have to play to be an end user.  You have admitted you don't play the game, you're just some pathetic fuck with nothing to do except argue with you people about a video game you don't play.

If people have noticed yet he has serious issues. He wants attentions and say the same simple shit each time he like trump. Just ignore his post don't respond