Skip to main content

Topic: Why have I not been charged for this game? (Read 1286 times) previous topic - next topic

• SoethThoth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Why have I not been charged for this game?
Reply #30
yep free

said it was gifted time

And Ub3rgames said; It is the way it is, and it was. 8)

Reply #31
Yup, why would they charge for a dogshit game. They should pay to alpha test it.

Reply #32
AHHAHAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING CUNT @SoethThoth  IS

FANBOI QUITTING HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHHAHAHHA

GO BUY A FLAMETRAIL YOU FUCKING TURD
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

• SoethThoth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #33
AHHAHAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING CUNT @SoethThoth  IS

FANBOI QUITTING HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHHAHAHHA

GO BUY A FLAMETRAIL YOU FUCKING TURD

Caps are one of the seven signs of affectedness

Reply #34
So a few nights ago, I had a dream.

I dreamt that I was reading DF forums and people were complaining that people who hadn't paid past the initial two months still had access to the game.

Today, I check my account status, seeing how much it would cost me to resub (mainly cause Sea of Thieves was a massive disappointment), and apparently I still have access?

WTF

What's going on?

Reply #35
We have indeed chosen to give extra time to all accounts.
We realize the start has been a bit rough and confusing regarding what the launch was aimed to be.

While those who followed closely the project knew it was supposed to be the minimum for a wipe with the rest coming post launch, those who didn't play InDev expected the whole roadmap to be in. We have also dropped the ball on magic and the watchtowers.
Even if there wasn't really much of a demand for such an action, we wanted to soften the blow and be fair with our customers.

On another note:
The website does lack the ability to tell when your subscription is running out, which doesn't help alleviate the confusion.
We'd like to improve the information given there so people aren't surprised anymore.
The Darkfall: New Dawn Dev Team.

Reply #36
...Even if there wasn't really much of a demand for such an action, we wanted to soften the blow and be fair with our customers....

translation:
"blablabla....we stopped charging people because else we would have no players to test our patches...blablabla"

• SoethThoth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #37
We realize the start has been a bit rough and confusing regarding what the launch was aimed to be.

While those who followed closely the project knew it was supposed to be the minimum for a wipe with the rest coming post launch, those who didn't play InDev expected the whole roadmap to be in. We have also dropped the ball on magic and the watchtowers.
Even if there wasn't really much of a demand for such an action, we wanted to soften the blow and be fair with our customers.

On another note:
The website does lack the ability to tell when your subscription is running out, which doesn't help alleviate the confusion.
We'd like to improve the information given there so people aren't surprised anymore.

Thanks for the free time

Reply #38

On another note:

Thanks for the free time
seriously there is no reason to thank them, they ain't making this game because they want your "thanks", they do it because they want to do it and the goal is to make a profit...

Reply #39

On another note:

Thanks for the free time
seriously there is no reason to thank them, they ain't making this game because they want your "thanks", they do it because they want to do it and the goal is to make a profit...

So, we shouldn't say thank you?

You ungrateful sob.