Skip to main content

Topic: Why have I not been charged for this game? (Read 1287 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Why have I not been charged for this game?
Reply #15
Lol, if you don't play every single day for 10 hours a day, now it means that you have quit a game and/or you don't like it?
Talk about no lifers....

• Valar
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #16
They can't afford to pay their web dev to setup the billing api. Or else they are just stupid.

Reply #17
It is funny how mr know it all, scrub tier biggest fanboy of new dawn never actually plays.

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #18
When i asked in a different thread they just replied with they haven't got around to updating the website so no billing.
Quote from: Ub3rgames
Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

The writing of this reply has taken a bit more than a full man-day.

Reply #19
When i asked in a different thread they just replied with they haven't got around to updating the website so no billing.

@Oddjob @Meth
Don't worry. Everyone received the same amount of bonus time on top of what they had paid.
We haven't spent much time on the website since release, focusing on the game first, but we'll upgrade it so that it is clearer.

This is the direct quote of what they said, it was in response to a qn u asked if indev supporters will get their free time when they start the subs again since everyone is already on free time now.

But i think they meant they will put the info in the website to state who gets what free time and make it clearer. But they also used the term upgrade which didnt make sense, so it might be some french to English translation that im misinterpreting.

Reply #20
its free now,because they see only 150 people playing. If they charge money,then it will be 75 .
Its a little bit alive now at middle villages,but if they charge then its total dead lol.They better not charge for a next year.

Reply #21

pmsl
dodgy bastard

• Devil
  • [*][*]
Reply #22
Hardly anyone plays when its basically free right now.... how many are gonna sign up for auto billing at this point?

Reply #23
bunch of pathetic retards lol

You paid (60$ ?) To play a pirate open world PvP game that only has one type of mob and only 2 different boats....but we're the retards

• SoethThoth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #24

You paid (60$ ?) To play a pirate open world PvP game that only has one type of mob and only 2 different boats....but we're the retards

had a free 2 month game pass bro, cost me nothing

retard

And Ub3rgames said; It is the way it is, and it was. 8)

Reply #25
does ub3rs website actually have the functionality for monthly subs etc since their changes or is that why it's free and once they implement that we have to re-sub I wonder. Wouldn't be surprised if these amateurs actually messed that up too.

Reply #26

LOL!

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #27
does ub3rs website actually have the functionality for monthly subs etc since their changes or is that why it's free and once they implement that we have to re-sub I wonder. Wouldn't be surprised if these amateurs actually messed that up too.
This honestly seems the likely situation which is exactly why this whole not charging stupidity just reeks of amateurs.

Reply #28
This honestly seems the likely situation which is exactly why this whole not charging stupidity just reeks of amateurs.
Boys it's a low priority at the moment to have a working subscription system.

Reply #29
My clannie told me and I seen it in roa and dnd forums that it's still free?

Any idea on why if it's true?

Mostly curious but also concerned for dnd if that's the case. I don't want any darkfall to fall behind. I hope they both do great in their own way.