Skip to main content

Topic: Why have I not been charged for this game? (Read 1651 times) previous topic - next topic

• SoethThoth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Why have I not been charged for this game?
Ever since my original payment for a month I am still able to play and have been charged nothing

Is this normal? Does Uber not want our money?

And Ub3rgames said; It is the way it is, and it was. 8)

• SoethThoth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Why have I not been charged for this game?
Reply #1
I suggest @Ub3rgames get this fixed soon as possible

• SoethThoth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
I used paypal if that helps @Ub3rgames

• SoethThoth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
oh and hey @Blackmeat Bonekiller I just saw your mentions, I didnt quit the game I was still paying for it (I thought) and logging in rarely to do a quest or 2, was playing Sea of Thieves for ages but now bored of it, beat Farcry 5 and now me and my bro are back

cant believe you don't even play and are still posting here

You are a fucking loser of losers lol

Reply #4
Sound like a quitter to me.

Reply #5
They said in the help section that it was "gifted time".

However ,it fucks up in the form of granting ALOT of players all their buddies/clan members accounts to use as free alts.

• SoethThoth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
They said in the help section that it was "gifted time".

However ,it fucks up in the form of granting ALOT of players all their buddies/clan members accounts to use as free alts.

Oh, well apart the negative consequences of alts, that seems like a very nice gesture.

Thanks @Ub3rgames

Reply #7
Yeah, what i heard is when they opened indev, they received so much money that they could afford to be generous with play time. I don't necessarily agree with it from a business standpoint, but it is refreshing from a consumer standpoint.

Reply #8
oh and hey @Blackmeat Bonekiller I just saw your mentions, I didnt quit the game I was still paying for it (I thought) and logging in rarely to do a quest or 2, was playing Sea of Thieves for ages but now bored of it, beat Farcry 5 and now me and my bro are back

cant believe you don't even play and are still posting here

You are a fucking loser of losers lol
wooo,

everyones favourite retard has returned!

welcome back deluded brendan
dodgy bastard

Reply #9
One of the biggest fanboys gets bored of the game 2 months in.

And this is one that enjoys killing trolls.

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.

Reply #10
Yeah, what i heard is when they opened indev, they received so much money that they could afford to be generous with play time. I don't necessarily agree with it from a business standpoint, but it is refreshing from a consumer standpoint.

Reply #11
You want people to pay for a beta that barely gets patched?
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #12
You want people to pay for a beta that barely gets patched?

He cant be that into the game, he quit last month.

• SoethThoth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #13
Unlike you tunnel vision autists I have other games that I play in my repertoire

and unlike most you  I am not a poor schmuck, so I was more than happy to be paying and supporting the game while I was barely logging in

The best part about all of this is all of you have been bitching non stop the whole time I was gone but still are playing

bunch of pathetic retards lol

• SoethThoth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #14
btw I am really enjoying my titles all being 100

yeah me!