Skip to main content

Topic: make 5 euros instead of 9 for 1 month (Read 3274 times) previous topic - next topic

make 5 euros instead of 9 for 1 month
this is a lot of money for those who live in Russia, you did not touch sanctions, for you 9 euros a little money.

in the days of that game dark fall unholy wars in steam, the game was worth 5 dollars for Russians

you will not lose anything by lowering the price, on the contrary a lot of people will play, one player pays 9 euros, and 2 players by 5 - you will win from this

I want to play, but I have no such money /// if the old players are playing (Onyx Xyno. Rain God, Fritz Blitz), contact me steamcommunity.com/id/odimm/   its me Rave Yen ak God Like
  • Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 10:00:21 pm by ODimm

• Giant
  • [*][*][*][*]
Re: make 5 euros instead of 9 for 1 month
Reply #1
You could make $100+ Selling stuff on PA. I expect that market to take off!

Reply #2
Damn it is rough out there in Russia. You guys ever think of rebeling?  If you put Putin's head on a spike maybe the international community will ease up on those sanctions.
My dreams are all dead and buried
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode
When God comes and calls me to his kingdom
I'll take all ya sons of bitches when I go!
Let her blow!

• Fnights
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
Damn it is rough out there in Russia. You guys ever think of rebeling?  If you put Putin's head on a spike maybe the international community will ease up on those sanctions.

Ehm no, Putin is not at fault, is €u criminals that put sanctions because Putin don't want to be colonized and invaded. He love its own country. Blame the €u globalist technocrats not him.
DnD full roadmap
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
2009~2012
DF1 broken issues

Reply #4

Ehm no, Putin is not at fault, is €u criminals that put sanctions because Putin don't want to be colonized and invaded. He love its own country. Blame the €u globalist technocrats not him.

tbh i wouldn't give a fuck about my country at this point :D

Reply #5
wooouh, sry, 10 euro not 9 :D

ub3rgames 10 euro??? like rise of agon, maybe go change it for all countries? pls

• Azdul
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #6
They should add free trial and DUEL / PLEX. I know many people from eastern Europe who play EvE for free due to PLEX, and they would never do that if they had to pay real cash.

It also makes shady gold buying less attractive for wealthy guys.

Reply #7
They should add free trial and DUEL / PLEX. I know many people from eastern Europe who play EvE for free due to PLEX, and they would never do that if they had to pay real cash.

only do not duel and free trial, because they will spoil the game, online grows with cuts from 10 to 5 euro

Reply #8

They have stated they want to have plex alternative.

Reply #9
Seems like the sanctions have effect. Enjoy living in Russia.
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men

Reply #10
up, uber answer pls

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
you will not lose anything by lowering the price, on the contrary a lot of people will play, one player pays 9 euros, and 2 players by 5 - you will win from this

That argument doesn't make sense. Halfing the price doesn't automatically mean doubling the purchases.

Given that this is the first time I've ever seen this even mentioned shows there isn't exactly a big concern in the Russian community.

If they halved the price for Russia, they'd then have to track IP location of each account to determine which country they're playing from, with a key that was bought in RU or rest of the world. For what? 10-20 more players? Eh.

Reply #12
up, uber answer pls

They have servers to pay for on a population already sub par for a typical MMO, you are delusional if you think they are changing the price to suit you. You probably shouldn't be playing video games if your life is in that dire a situation to not afford 10 euro...

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #13
I know a lot of Russian players in this game, and I never really thought about the real world implications on their ability to play the same game with us.

Silly world we live in.
Proud member of TD.

Reply #14
Don't wath TV, lol
I'm Russian, I have job, I have wife and children, I have 2 car, I have  2 house. And I don't have any CREDITS!!!!
Don't wath TV and damn propaganda, just "on"  ur brain
P.s.  I think everyone should visit Rus, this is a very big and beautiful country with beautiful and kind people.

https://youtu.be/nrAXQUE3dVo
  • Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 08:12:04 am by DramaQueen