Skip to main content

Topic: Mycke Soulslayer did me a solid! (Read 1360 times) previous topic - next topic

Mycke Soulslayer did me a solid!
I'd like to thank Mycke for helping my clan get started in DND.

He first gave me 15k gold to make a clan tag.
Second gave me mounts, armor, weapons, pots enough for a 10 man clan to startup.
Third he answered a lot of my newb questions.

Thanks man I appreciate it. I may not agree with you on the direction of df should go at times but tonight you earned my respect and i'll pay you back after launch if you need help in game.

Wish ya the best for launch week!

Re: Mycke Soulslayer did me a solid!
Reply #1
He's done much more than other kids who hate on him, and I don't particularly like him myself. Some day people will realize we need to help the community to grow.

edit: spelling on phone
  • Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 04:33:11 pm by ionlypve

Reply #2
the pyramid sceme has started.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #3
thats all he gave u with he ponzi scheme going and less than a week left? wow

Reply #4

More than you will ever give anyone

Reply #5

My friend.  This infighting of the Alfari people needs to stop.  Let go of your hate, or rather focus it onto the true enemies.  These kinds of actions are what stopped the Alfar from ruling all of Agon. 

Don't be part of the problem.  Be part of the solution.

Reply #6

More than you will ever give anyone

You should check how many corpse callers ,jb, robes ect Wiz gave me and my friend Milky.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #7
Teaching new players>giving vets banks

Reply #8
Mycke is just plain mean!
As returning player  I just wanted to ask him questions about the game, instantly invited me on comms and just data dumped to me most of all the changes in the game.

That bastard!

Then he gave me a full loot bag and him and a few of his buddies helped me level and then proceed to some duels and practice. Shit loads of regs and food, arrows etc. Shit he spent the entire beta grinding up and obtaining with his clan mates. I mean his ponzi pawns!!!!111 . I bet he's just trying to get people to give him all the materials on launch so he can horde them all, take screenshots and show it off to all the bitches dressed like jinx at his next local comic-con. Or maybe he can do what? Wear all his amassed fortune and do what solo seiges?? Maybe he is just really trying to steal all the resources in the game in attempt to fail the local alfar community!! I'm not a known player or some elitest pvp'er but I want to enjoy the game and he provided an excellent window to catch a glimpse.

These fellas heckling him for being extremely welcoming regardless of your skill or experience are right. In the l33t world of kings in darkfall that just shit stomp nubs at troll spawns god fucking forbid we've got decent people like trying to expand the community.

At least you faggots aren't humping the RoA dev's and trying to knuckle fuck your way through the forums to convince everyone who thinks local banking and no bind stones/recall is bad like seronys or what ever the fuck his name is in every other thread on this whole fucking forum.

Reply #9
As returning player  I just wanted to ask him questions about the game, instantly invited me on comms and just data dumped to me most of all the changes in the game.

That bastard!

Then he gave me a full loot bag and him and a few of his buddies helped me level and then proceed to some duels and practice. Shit loads of regs and food, arrows etc. Shit he spent the entire beta grinding up and obtaining with his clan mates. I mean his ponzi pawns!!!!111 . I bet he's just trying to get people to give him all the materials on launch so he can horde them all, take screenshots and show it off to all the bitches dressed like jinx at his next local comic-con. Or maybe he can do what? Wear all his amassed fortune and do what solo seiges?? Maybe he is just really trying to steal all the resources in the game in attempt to fail the local alfar community!! I'm not a known player or some elitest pvp'er but I want to enjoy the game and he provided an excellent window to catch a glimpse.

These fellas heckling him for being extremely welcoming regardless of your skill or experience are right. In the l33t world of kings in darkfall that just shit stomp nubs at troll spawns god fucking forbid we've got decent people like trying to expand the community.

At least you faggots aren't humping the RoA dev's and trying to knuckle fuck your way through the forums to convince everyone who thinks local banking and no bind stones/recall is bad like seronys or what ever the fuck his name is in every other thread on this whole fucking forum.

That bastard!

Yeah but did his Admiral Ackbar droning sounding voice not give you a migraine?

Reply #10
I love starwars and with the recent death of admiral ackbar, his voice.... it's the only thing that brings me comfort.

Reply #11
youll like him at first then after about 20 minutes youll want to kill yourself. be warned

Reply #12
youll like him at first then after about 20 minutes youll want to kill yourself. be warned

The reason you didn't like me that much is because I didn't like you that much, you are selfish rude egotistical and a bit of a pussy and the only reason I put up with you is because you are an above average pvper, a mistake I wont make again with other assholes.

Reply #13
he also treated me as the golden child and lies about how he didnt like me from the start. proven liar. be warned

Reply #14
OHHHhhhh! The Drama!    Keep going ..... PLEASE! Keep going!
                        Better than the Khardashians.
The best part of DF, too bad it's my job to wipe the tears :(
Knut Cup