Skip to main content

Topic: Can't do all 3 starter quest lines within a day (Read 125 times) previous topic - next topic

Can't do all 3 starter quest lines within a day
How to reproduce:
1)start at Mir Belith and do all quests in a chain until they send you to get zombie corpseflesh (and also stop at "The guardian of Leafheim")
2)go to any of the two other starter cities and start the chain; the Councillor won't give you "A Doomed Army" (kill 7 goblins in an hour) quest, while the parallel line (the one leading to 20 hits of goblin with bow) works fine
3)come next day (eg. 14.1.2018 10:00); the Doomed Army will be available on both Councillors

I believe this has happened to me twice with two characters. Please note that first time I have done part of 1) in several sessions (started it a few months ago), second time I have done it within a single day (13.1.2018).

I have no idea if this happens with different cities/races. I assume you want new players to be able to finish the starter quest chains in all 3 starter cities, this prevents them to do it in one day (and to get the 100k med points :) )

This is not really critical for launch I guess, it is just confusing and annoying.

Re: Can't do all 3 starter quest lines within a day
Reply #1
Any quests with a timer will prevent picking up any other timer based quests until you turn it in or abandon it.
This is what you may be noticing here.
The Darkfall: New Dawn Dev Team.

Re: Can't do all 3 starter quest lines within a day
Reply #2
Thanks, that must be it :) Sorry for wasting your time then!