Skip to main content

Topic: GET A FORUM MODERATOR FFS (Read 1374 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: GET A FORUM MODERATOR FFS
Reply #60
Just ban them for one day so that they can see the sun , if they continue ban them forever .

If they brought constructive criticism was one thing  , but they just spam the forums , this really feels like 4chan ..

Banning is not a good solution long term. I made a good suggestion here to handle those KeEEWL kEeDS here

https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,8191.0.html

And its not like there is hunders or dozens of them here, like they were in DFO. You probably can count them on one hand.

I allready have two friends who had doubt about new dawn, after reading general forum. Now that they gave it a shot, they like it very much. But without me convincing them, they would never try the game, after reading the retarded shit posted over and over again by the same 4-5 kids on this forum....

• Azdul
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #61
~Nobody~ , I mean nobody is going to check out the forums after following your link on the website and miss the toxic, astroturfing misinformation bull s*** that is on the front page of General chat and think "that's a game I want to pay to play " you are losing new players because of it.
I believe that free trial would solve problems like that. Even limited "friend invite" would be 1000 x more effective than forum moderation.

Reply #62
Moderating a forum is a chore, but if DF reaches a point when it will try to target non-vets (hopefully after character model changes - the graphics and animation are awful, rest of the graphics can wait), it may be necessary to do it, at least temporarily. Many people want to check forums of games they are trying to play, and this is a cesspool.

Reply #63
Just ban them for one day so that they can see the sun , if they continue ban them forever .

If they brought constructive criticism was one thing  , but they just spam the forums , this really feels like 4chan ..

Banning is not a good solution long term. I made a good suggestion here to handle those KeEEWL kEeDS here

And its not like there is hunders or dozens of them here, like they were in DFO. You probably can count them on one hand.

I allready have two friends who had doubt about new dawn, after reading general forum. Now that they gave it a shot, they like it very much. But without me convincing them, they would never try the game, after reading the retarded shit posted over and over again by the same 4-5 kids on this forum....

Dude, that's a great idea. A nice little echochamber for all the New Dawn Fanboy Hivemind.

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #64

Dude, that's a great idea. A nice little echochamber for all the New Dawn Fanboy Hivemind.

like most people, i prefer spending the little of free time i have "retard free". Once you get away from your mothers tit and basement and get a job you will understand....

Reply #65
Just put them on your ignore list, and stop replying to them..

Don't feed the trolls..

Reply #66

like most people, i prefer spending the little of free time i have "retard free". Once you get away from your mothers tit and basement and get a job you will understand....

Damn dude, you're WAY out of place then.

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.