Skip to main content

Topic: Has there been any notice of when the next patch might be? or.. (Read 227 times) previous topic - next topic

Has there been any notice of when the next patch might be? or..
Is there someplace to see what will be coming in the next patch? Is there an "In development" section? Just getting antsy for some updates I guess. 7daystodie has a ongoing blog and forum section talking about the next build, Hoped something similar was available. Thank you.
Vynn-Former Leader of Adamo Aetas (AA) from DF1, DF-UW, Mortal Online, and about 40 other mmos....

Re: Has there been any notice of when the next patch might be? or..
Reply #1
Is there someplace to see what will be coming in the next patch? Is there an "In development" section? Just getting antsy for some updates I guess. 7daystodie has a ongoing blog and forum section talking about the next build, Hoped something similar was available. Thank you.
Only source is rumors.
"Someone's second cousin's girlfriend heard Ub3r say something like there may be a patch, possibly".
Latest rumor is possibly some kind of patch this week.

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #2
Only source is rumors.
"Someone's second cousin's girlfriend heard Ub3r say something like there may be a patch, possibly".

Well or maybe the Dev's said it themself

https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,8136.msg125536.html#msg125536

As we said over the months, this first month is about putting out fires. It was not expected to be able to push any new content during this period.
That's why we posted the upcoming changes for racials and magic changes, so that people could make informed decisions.

With that said, we seem to have less technical issues than anticipated, and we're nearing stability.
We're aiming to have the first wave of magical changes worked on next week. At the very least having spells in their appropriate schools and adding regeneration and cantrips.

With that said, and in general, alignment and crafting have a much higher priority than combat related changes.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #3
Only source is rumors.

Well or maybe the Dev's said it themself

https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,8136.msg125536.html#msg125536

As we said over the months, this first month is about putting out fires. It was not expected to be able to push any new content during this period.
That's why we posted the upcoming changes for racials and magic changes, so that people could make informed decisions.

With that said, we seem to have less technical issues than anticipated, and we're nearing stability.
We're aiming to have the first wave of magical changes worked on next week. At the very least having spells in their appropriate schools and adding regeneration and cantrips.

With that said, and in general, alignment and crafting have a much higher priority than combat related changes.
"We're aiming"  =  rumor

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #4
it's not a rumor when a Dev said it. It is an estimate.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #5
They said there would be a patch last monday or tuesday, but that didnt happen lol

Reply #6
The devs here have one weakness, time, they are never on it and any date they give longer than a day is as good as a rumor because it will be about as accurate as one.
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #7
"We're aiming"  =  rumor

Yup, but worse they didn't actually say they were aiming at delivering the patch this week, just working on it. Although I live in hope of actually getting my titled spell school one day...