Skip to main content

Topic: chasing basement dwelling toons (Read 696 times) previous topic - next topic

chasing basement dwelling toons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWoPXHCgHvA&feature=youtu.be

revert mob scaling and poop-socked exploited stats, thanks.

Re: chasing basement dwelling toons
Reply #1
You should of went and grinded for hours instead of chasing him around.

Reply #2
i should quit my job and spend 100000X's of hours left clicking and setting up ahk that way i can kill those who do and actually play the game, fatmerica.

Reply #3
Ah yes, those people playing the game. Screw those guys, am I right?

Reply #4
How would reverting exploited int prevent you from getting wrecked by NA ping daggers?

Reply #5
next time i continuously run away from someone on a mount ill tell them #get rekt, even when i have 70 more hp and am hitting them 3X as hard with a bow huehuehue

Reply #6
i should quit my job and spend 100000X's of hours left clicking and setting up ahk that way i can kill those who do and actually play the game, fatmerica.
Holy shit, someone just said that you are Mike! Is this true?!?

Reply #7
I hail from Romania English peasant

Reply #8
pm me if you wanna fix your video quality settings that pixelation on fast movement is an eye sore

Reply #9
pm me if you wanna fix your video quality settings that pixelation on fast movement is an eye sore
please share the knowledge publicly grand master video crafter

Reply #10
Hey Mike. You diggin NEW DAWN dood?

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #11
Confirmed Mike pretending to be eu lol

Reply #12

Reply #13

You don't need to left click more than once, just set a weight on your mouse when your clan boxes in a high level mob.

Reply #14

You don't need to left click more than once, just set a weight on your mouse when your clan boxes in a high level mob.

The weight of your finger will suffice.
BOS7