Skip to main content

Topic: please fix Alfar's drake mount - it's unplayable right now (Read 876 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: please fix Alfar's drake mount - it's unplayable right now
Reply #30
The only good thing about a drake right now is you always, and I mean always, know its health.

Reply #31
It looks like it never register that you are actually already riding mount .Keep targeting like you are  trying to mount or dismount .Duno why they do not give any reaction on this.

Reply #32
Post against the proliferation of shitty cats
Je suis un écureuil
Your friends are less important than the future of Darkfall.

Reply #33
Ok, I give up....

:psych:

Je suis un écureuil

Reply #34
I love how they just ignore all these drake mount posts. And games been out for like what 3 weeks haha

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #35
I love how they just ignore all these drake mount posts. And games been out for like what 3 weeks haha

actually u3ber said las tweek they will fix it.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #36
bumping because drakes are worthless. I am starting to see people just leaving them places, as we aquire other racial mounts.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #37
Drakes are fiiineeee..... So fine 1 of our alts changed to ork and crafted 150 death pigs.

Gg @Ub3rgames

Reply #38
Je suis un écureuil

Reply #39
Alfars are ants riding on drakes. This thought keeps me awake at night.
Je suis un écureuil

Reply #40
How does this not have a band aid hot fix at least?  Alfar tamers are getting SCREWED because no one wants a Drake.  People are turning to other race crafters with a relatively rare material because of how bad drakes are

Since fixing the hitbox is too hard, just change the XML requirement on LITERALLY ANY OTHER MOUNT to Race Required: Alfar, Like the deathpig used to be with Mahirim before the bear.  This is literally a 30 second XML change to crafting requirements that would at least mean an entire race of tamers isn't screwed until you really fix the issue.  It's inexcusable this hasn't been done yet.

Reply #41
Ya my crafting taming title is a waste of space. No one wants drakes. Hell we even have tiger mounts on alfar markets now lol hahahah

I haven't seen Uber say anything about this topic yet either.

Bet they didn't save the old hitbox data before changing it.   Roa did stuff like that to. Made changes and instead of easily reverting the issues they had to manually re invent the wheel so to speak.

Reply #42
Ya my crafting taming title is a waste of space. No one wants drakes. Hell we even have tiger mounts on alfar markets now lol hahahah

I haven't seen Uber say anything about this topic yet either.

Bet they didn't save the old hitbox data before changing it.   Roa did stuff like that to. Made changes and instead of easily reverting the issues they had to manually re invent the wheel so to speak.

they have posted about drakes tho

l2r u retard
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #43
A fix to drake is in QA, alongside other critical bugfixes.
Salvation is coming.
The Darkfall: New Dawn Dev Team.

Reply #44
A fix to drake is in QA, alongside other critical bugfixes.
Salvation is coming.

Ty though im sure Ktorr would appreciate it if you could wait just long enough for him to hit 50 before making alfar mounts great again.