Skip to main content

Topic: Gambling Hall (Read 705 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Gambling Hall
Reply #15
why would they waste their time on shit that only 2% of the playerbase is going to interact with when they can do things that make it better for everyone

keep this garbage on the roa forum thanks

Someone has a gambling problem. Did you lose your rent money one to many times at the dog track or something?
My dreams are all dead and buried
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode
When God comes and calls me to his kingdom
I'll take all ya sons of bitches when I go!
Let her blow!

Reply #16
A long time ago, in the suggestions forum...

Ideas like this one, and taverns where you can just socialize or play musical instruments (to name a few) have all been added to a low priority list of things to do/implement.

Reply #17
A long time ago, in the suggestions forum...

Ideas like this one, and taverns where you can just socialize or play musical instruments (to name a few) have all been added to a low priority list of things to do/implement.

Something like Lotro would be pretty neat, but it's for sure not the priority right now

Reply #18
I want to be able to play in game no limit Texas Holdem poker for in game gold against other players! They had this in EvE and it was a big success
  • Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 08:37:20 pm by Battle Smurf

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #19
I want to be able to play in game no limit Texas Holdem poker for in game gold against other players! They had this in EvE and it was a big success

In-game poker in eve? What?

Reply #20
Smurf didnt you run holdem tournaments w/ gold in game using a third party card game platform? Those were pretty fun.
My dreams are all dead and buried
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode
When God comes and calls me to his kingdom
I'll take all ya sons of bitches when I go!
Let her blow!

Reply #21

EvE online Holdem

Google it

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #22

EvE online Holdem

Google it

https://youtu.be/PeQTcWsaeTg

Hardly an in-game poker.

Reply #23
Just because the elite "i want to pvp 24/7" crowd doesn't mean other wont also. Espcially the new players that will want to spend some time away from getting pked farming goblins and defending against vets.

its the 24/7 elite pvp crowd that thinks everyone who isnt playing for pvp is a low functioning sheep who will be happy to donate loot all day every day so long as they have slot machines and gathering minigames

maybe start treating the non pvpers as legitimate players of the game instead of patronising them with junk like this

Reply #24
Just because the elite "i want to pvp 24/7" crowd doesn't mean other wont also. Espcially the new players that will want to spend some time away from getting pked farming goblins and defending against vets.

its the 24/7 elite pvp crowd that thinks everyone who isnt playing for pvp is a low functioning sheep who will be happy to donate loot all day every day so long as they have slot machines and gathering minigames

maybe start treating the non pvpers as legitimate players of the game instead of patronising them with junk like this

Isn't adding fluff the start to it? Besides doing intricate pve, farming taming, community interaction.