Skip to main content

Topic: Character Name? (Read 456 times) previous topic - next topic

Character Name?
Since Ubergames never game us the option to change race during the indev, How can I delete my character and create a new one with the same name?  Does the game still have issues with creating backups of deleted characters that it keeps forever?

Re: Character Name?
Reply #1
You can't until launch day as your name is 'taken' until then.

The devs have said that you will be able to change race on launch day itself (for free). At the moment they've said a name change won't be possible but if they have time they will look at this.

Reply #2
Since Ubergames never game us the option to change race during the indev, How can I delete my character and create a new one with the same name?  Does the game still have issues with creating backups of deleted characters that it keeps forever?

Keeps the name about 10 days. Join/make a clan,reroll,when the name drops from clan ( or clan is deleted because it was the only member)  reroll to desired race is the only way currently.

• Bish
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
No name change?
I'm very dissapointed in that.  I lean RP and those things are important to me. Especially when they have said they will be offering that in the past and I trusted their word.
Hoses my plans now.
Biash Aldanari - Wardens

Reply #4
No name change?
I'm very dissapointed in that.  I lean RP and those things are important to me. Especially when they have said they will be offering that in the past and I trusted their word.
Hoses my plans now.

They said in Discord they're working on it and it might be available at launch along with race change.

Reply #5
Ub3rgames - Aujourd'hui à 06:10
Race changes is getting  done, and we're trying to squeeze name changes too.
But note that InDev was designed as the start of the political meta game. Names were meant to carry over.
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #6
But note that InDev was designed as the start of the political meta game. Names were meant to carry over.

What a bullshit answer.  Can you show me where it said I was joining the political meta game when I signed up for InDev please.  Thanks.  And don't include a dev post that was made sometime after indev started.

Reply #7

What a bullshit answer.  Can you show me where it said I was joining the political meta game when I signed up for InDev please.  Thanks.  And don't include a dev post that was made sometime after indev started.

yeah i also considered indev a mean to test patches and get a feel of what the game will be like come launch instead of some way to play politics nolife and get holdings, will just reroll if name changes arent included its nbd lol
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #8
Still plenty of time to delete and reroll with the name you want and still get to the 100k med points
My dreams are all dead and buried
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode
When God comes and calls me to his kingdom
I'll take all ya sons of bitches when I go!
Let her blow!