Skip to main content

Recent Posts

Off-Topic Discussions / Re: Mycke talking shit in coms
Last post by Mycke -
Well ive been gone all week so not sure which mycke he was talking too, but it wasn't me.
First day back and you're already center state. Was pretty quiet around here too

I wasnt even back I just saw it this morning, im a retard magnet if im here or not ;)
Questions and Answers / Re: LOCALITY
Last post by SomeBK -
Trade and markets only work for those who can devote 6+ hours a day to the game. The more time and alts you can devote, the more you can achieve your wildest darkfall dreams.
Well ive been gone all week so not sure which mycke he was talking too, but it wasn't me.
First day back and you're already center state. Was pretty quiet around here too
Cosmetics. Extra Waypoints with different colors. Gank animations. Emotes. Help me! Yell. Race changes(with cd). Advanced title books to go beyond 50.  Dyes. Spell effects, weapon skins.
Clan advertisements billboards. Custom clan territory messages in system.
Why?  Then you'd have to spend dev time making cash shop content instead of actual game content.  Hire someone to make cash shop content?  With what money?  LOL
Events / Re: Remembering Ub3r
Last post by Pallist Horror -
No one showed up. Shoulda sent the flowers to the wife instead
I personally think it being so different that alot of casuals and new players will get onto the game and try it for Free or keep playing it casually on and off for years.
What types of cash shop items would everyone suggest would make new dawn more fun and rewarding for those of us who wish to support it greatly?
General Discussion / Re: Booze, Hookers and Blow
Last post by Dragonx Ivanzypher -
im ok if uber started charging monthly my 4 accounts since i do want to see this project keep developing rather than it closing its doors.

That ship has sailed. They should have charged as planned. Now that most players got taste of B2P, they will not pay subscription.  They should officially move to B2P and drastically start increasing the player base. RoA will roll out f2p so good luck with DND subscription model lol

i mean if Free to Play can get us more players why not give it a tree i bet you New Dawn free to play will attract alot fo  casuals due to it being so different than all the Korean themed aids virus like lolli mmos out there currently, their interface is so old and restrictive i cant hardly even play their free mmos. Plus their servers are weak too with campy pve and leveling grind sucks.
Media Highlights / Re: Siege Scroaching
Last post by Pallist Horror -
This video further convinces me you can suicide rush small siege stones to win hamlet sieges
Off-Topic Discussions / Re: Mycke talking shit in coms
Last post by Fuh Q -
Uh yeah, I am sure he heard someone impersonating you. hehe