Skip to main content

Recent Posts

General Discussion / Launch pop
Last post by munketh -
Is the indev population so low because it's indev or because darkfall is dead?

I want the game, I played the original... but not if the population is this low.
General Discussion / Re: Post-Launch Roadmap
Last post by Dunnin -
They said that they will soon announce the new roadmap. Not sure if that is before or after launch. They also said that from now on it will be mostly new content.
General Discussion / Re: Mount inventories explained
Last post by Valar -
Mounts always persisted in the world since 2009
General Discussion / Re: Post-Launch Roadmap
Last post by Valar -
Have they actually removed sea towers whilst not adding any real content? Laughable devs.
1: Ehh noone is gonna contest that the first months -
2: Local banking is more content than sea tower ever will be.
3: They added more mats for mastery crafts - so even more mobs is worth farming.
4: Go back to RoA
5; the decline in population, bugs so you have to relog and overall shitty performance - thats RoA developers for ya. Magefall GSO community

You seem obsessed with ROA after reading the forums the last few days. Maybe lay off that and try be more welcoming to new or returning players
Questions and Answers / Re: quad core myth in darkfall
Last post by PIGGEHdeluxe -
Dfo used  100% on core one and 15-20% on the secound one, DnD use one core at 100% and secound one at 60% so its a good improvement
Who told you this?  @PIGGEHdeluxe
My own testing from back in the day, was running 4 accounts on the same pc back then, if i forced darkfall on just a singel core i lost about 20% fps.
The concern is this - if mounts can't be touched, then the trolls will surround the banks with them in the NPC cities.

So coming up with a solution for that is maybe also causing some coding problems, too.

A 1 minute timer before others can touch the mount would be best IMO. Should only shield one mount at a time per person.

Possibly reducing the protection timer each spawn/remount within 3-5 minutes (Rough Numbers) in case some troll tries to keep re-spawning the mount or repeatedly remounting?
General Discussion / Re: transmute weapons
Last post by Dunnin -
i'll corrected it  :D  ;)
pls remove transmutation from the game until you implement transmutated robes-sets

I just saw a dmg number I've never seen before, so better remove them now...
Clan Recruitment / Re: Epoch - Mahirim / Orc [EU Core]
Last post by viciousboxx -
Can confirm, banter is top tier
General Discussion / Re: transmute weapons
Last post by Prometheus -
i'll corrected it  :D  ;)
pls remove transmutation from the game until you implement transmutated robes-sets
As to title balance I am thinking it is just hard to find a decent hybrid option without one or 2  more title slots for those who want to craft and pvp without a second account. I only ever had more then one account in 2 games. UO and Ashrons Call.