Skip to main content

Recent Posts

go play LOL, this is MMORPG.

UW was mmorpg too and you could switch skills every 10 seconds or so. That they actually made good.
UW was like an arena shooter. DND is first darkfall that actually might become true mmorpg. So I hope they will not make a mistake of turning it into yet another arena shooter (but dated).
General Discussion / Re: Ub3rgames - Status
Last post by AbusiveLover -
So it wasn't 80k debt when this thread started, it was 180k?

Debt could have been 80k, 180k is the price to buy the company. (if the info is right)

Ivar's gunna pimp out his big titty wife to buy it and ban the mean trolls
Last post by gosti -

Debt could have been 80k, 180k is the price to buy the company. (if the info is right)

UW was mmorpg too and you could switch skills every 10 seconds or so. That they actually made good.
Stop punishing people for trying new things.

Remove penalties from switching titles and don't make titles degrade for combat titles.
Reward the players who try everything.  They're still required to level all the stats and skills.
Allow people to play different styles without having to buy alts.

Who fucking cares if Joe shmo is mage today and melee tomorrow. With the current system you're more likely to to face Joe Shmo the mage with Alt Shmo the melee sitting inside the keep.

Worst case of abuse is people smelt iron, cut wood, and make meat jerky between builds. All of which shouldn't require a title anyways.

I like combat titles. I like roles and diversifying. I like abilities being locked out.

Altfall is stupid. It's pay2win bullshit. This isn't a visionary system. It's borderline cash grab. The scale system, the node system, the craft system, the title switch penalties.
Last post by cutsmyself -
Right When they got back from spending all the companies money on holiday! Roflmaocopter
Last post by Pallist Horror -
Last post by sileno80 -
This is written on the site:

Dernières informations sur l'entreprise : 07-09-2018

Wich means that the last information the site got on @Ub3rgames are from the 7th of september
Last post by makaveli -
Being disillusioned should be something to strive for, whether or not you play the game. Howard Zinn said and wrote a lot of smart shit, the 30 sec clip below quite aptly applies to @Ub3rgames.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/8pJ8gRLNd1k?start=868&end=905