Skip to main content

Recent Posts

This issue is the complaint about endgame bunnyhopping mechanics being too OP and faster than sprinting mounts and no bunnyhopper ever died from fall dmg hehehe
You have to decide, though....first you talk about not being able to escape with sprinting mounts, then you say you die when escaping on 2 fast mounts....the 2 mounts are quite different....to escape a normal mount is much better than a bluetail since it absorbs more than double the dmg and when sprinting in faster than a bluetail.....so if you want to escape use a normal mount not a bluetail (actually you could even try a battlehorn for the even increased resistance it has....it will cost more stamina to sprint but with enough stamina potions it should last you enough to manage to escape).
Is this what it's come to guys? Shit is so slow we're playing TheorycraftFall. Just look at it this way, dread plays a mage and drag mains a melee/archer. You both are obviously very comfortable playing them and if mage was so resilient then drag would always be on his.
i chase down alfars with ym friends and when i got 10% hp good luck trying to catch me even on my newbie mage it aint happening.

When you have 10% HP good luck trying to catch you? You would literally be dead. I'd recognize your begone animation and you'd be going no where or I'd be right on top of you. Do you realize how fast people die when they are at 10% HP? What kind of bizarro world is Cairn that you think you are hopping away with 10% and actually getting way?

dude when someone is trying to finish my mages with 10% hp left im already self healing and running away behidn atree while my clan amtes are shooting whoever is trying to bang me in his back, are we talking about the same thing here or what?
Bugs & Feedbacks / Re: Raw magic / infliction magic builds?
Last post by Helwyr -
[...] Burden is good, but the duration is lackluster. [...]

After seeing you post that I went and tested thinking maybe there had been some undocumented changes. Wearing extravagant robes/assassin hood, deer stick, 2% effective potency from titles, and 75 Burden the duration was 50 seconds. Compare that to 23 seconds with the Necro melee prot debuff, albeit only 57 in the spell and a little less in school skills etc 17% in Title duration vs 20%. But it's not getting higher than 25 even if all the Necro stuff was exactly the same as my Raw.

If 50 seconds is not long enough. How long do you think the debuff should last?
Bugs & Feedbacks / Re: Necro, witchcraft, and spellchanting.
Last post by mrW -
also, could we just get optional title system like originally planned. kthx
Questions and Answers / Re: Several Questions on Player Houses
Last post by mrW -
April 22
maybe he was trying to get the house all this time since the post so he could make a semi-brag post
Events / Re: Human v Ork
Last post by mrW -
Can one of the 8 players always switching and asking for race changes race change to an ork and fight this poor guy?

I feel bad for you guys. At least during inDev we had runestones
Now you have free alts
Last post by Pallist Horror -
 :(
Lol seeing this post https://steamcommunity.com/app/287920/discussions/0/1694923613875853619/ makes me think MO is in parallel universe than DND
Lol @ the two fan boys giving that one guy shit who was simply calling it like it is. Very reminiscent of the RoA and now this forum
Last post by SomeBK -
Can one of the 8 players always switching and asking for race changes race change to an ork and fight this poor guy?

I feel bad for you guys. At least during inDev we had runestones