Skip to main content

Recent Posts

Was a nice 1v1 too.
Clan Discussions and Diplomacy / hot kiss / maidens
Last post by CreZee -
Calling out "hot kiss" for being a pussy.  Like I do with anyone who wants to talk shit then not back it up, any time you want to 1v1 for 100k let me know. And stay classy Maidens, for coming to help this little punk ass in a fair 1v1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxCulDml6i8
This topic wasn't made about snowflakes or players bickering or hard feelings.
You do realize the topic was changed because that's what the people involved felt it should've been geared towards right? I mean I agree 100% with you but that's just what happens on these forums. Either the trolls take things in another direction or the self righteous "non trolls" pull it in another direction.

If you haven't learned to skim past the garbage or at least been on here long enough to see who's posts are worth reading then you're on your own. Not many post on here to begin with so moderating 20-30 people is a waste of even a volunteer's time
This topic wasn't made about snowflakes or players bickering or hard feelings.

The issue are the people trying to sabotage the game. No one gives a shit who insults who around here. Ub3r was asking if they should draw a line on what is criticism vs deliberate attacks against the game.
@Ub3rgames will surely start aggressively moderating the forums when someone self harms due to the rampant bullying that @Ub3rgames allows to continue. But by that point they may find it's too late to start; they'll certainly be sued by family and investigated by France for allowing unregulated bullying in the first place and won't be able to fall back on ignorance that it's been happening.

@Ub3rgames  - the community has overwhelmingly voted in favour of moderation. Do it! Allow constructive criticism, but not toxicity or bullying.

Well given I intentionally draw their fixations and im sure as hell not going to 'self harm' because of some 80 iq kids on a game forum are mean to me, so I don't think that going to happen any time soon lol

I'm glad you have that strength. While the harassment you receive is certainly an example, there are plenty of other examples of ongoing harassment. @Ub3rgames has a responsibility here that I think they're going to regret ignoring (assuming they do continue ignoring it).

Snowflakes these days.

The world is a hard place, if you kill yourself because someone bullies you online maybe the human race didn't need you breeding into it.

The world isn't full of safe spots, rainbows, and sunshine. The quicker people understand that the better they can deal with reality.
QFT

Too many guppies who don't understand what natural selection means.

I'm definitely not some gung ho evolutionist but if you don't believe it's real, just take a look at how people act at an event with lots of people and not much security or ushers. It's usually the ones with a dumbfound look on their face that would be the first to go should shit ever hit the fan in their area. Also, ask yourself: If you are attending an event and someone is in your seat that you clearly have tickets for, do you confront them or do you get an usher to come do it for you?
General Discussion / Re: Poll: Should we moderate the forums?
Last post by cutsmyself -
@Ub3rgames will surely start aggressively moderating the forums when someone self harms due to the rampant bullying that @Ub3rgames allows to continue. But by that point they may find it's too late to start; they'll certainly be sued by family and investigated by France for allowing unregulated bullying in the first place and won't be able to fall back on ignorance that it's been happening.

@Ub3rgames  - the community has overwhelmingly voted in favour of moderation. Do it! Allow constructive criticism, but not toxicity or bullying.

Well given I intentionally draw their fixations and im sure as hell not going to 'self harm' because of some 80 iq kids on a game forum are mean to me, so I don't think that going to happen any time soon lol

I'm glad you have that strength. While the harassment you receive is certainly an example, there are plenty of other examples of ongoing harassment. @Ub3rgames has a responsibility here that I think they're going to regret ignoring (assuming they do continue ignoring it).

Snowflakes these days.

The world is a hard place, if you kill yourself because someone bullies you online maybe the human race didn't need you breeding into it.

The world isn't full of safe spots, rainbows, and sunshine. The quicker people understand that the better they can deal with reality.
Well I rolled an alt ...
Media Highlights / Re: Darkfall New Dawn pve showcase
Last post by inkarnation -
I thought you moved to yssam around the time everyone was supposed to live in Aradoth.

Maybe with future content you'll be back. We had some good fights against and with each other.
i moved to yssam after a month of being all alone in midmap and noone joining me, besides suzukii and onm mno for a week, people started realising we had more action in a day than they ever would in weeks on ruby and due to lack of content leadership then decided to move to midmap to try saving the clan (not yssam, we had to stay close to ruby @Juntness even offered us mehatil for ul fucking sulak that we were gonna drop a few hours later anyways and it was declined because the clan was too scared of pvp on ruby and wanted to keep the vishun) then i moved back to midmap

maybe with future content i could be back, if it ever happens, and they keep not charging a sub, the only worthy content i had at the end was the memes and chaos racial, thats all i played for
Yeah but it had terrible performance I remember a siege at alberworth right before I quit and not long after this video if im not mistaken (and was a good part of the reason I did quit) where in a 40-50 v 40-50 peoples entire bodies were disappearing and just disembodied heads and arms were running around. I remember one like some months earlier where there were multi second server lags (at Vint I think it was) that everyone was experiencing.,with a fight maybe 50-75 vs 50-75.
the good ol damage a wall, use WORF, or earth wall and make everyone freeze in place for 5 minutes, great sieges