Skip to main content

Recent Posts

Bugs & Feedbacks / Re: Champion: book & pots.
Last post by xsevenbeta -
I dont see big problem here. I get nice % drop books/stat potions from hard spots. Also, if you sell materials/cap village, you will have money and can easy to buy potions/books from market.
Game is fine now, you can grind you skills/spells on mob, you can mediatate, get books from mobs or buy it from market. Its not big price, actualy even for stat potions.
Questions and Answers / Re: Bowyer mastery
Last post by Wyverex -
My testing (with a bit of fitting and extrapolation) shows it takes ~900 x R50 bows to go from 25 Mastery to 50 Mastery (that is if you only make R50s and no R40s).

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.

So... you'd probably want to make a bunch of R40s and only a few R50s
Thats wierd I recall people rezing a person who died from towers being gray also going gray and getting killed by the towers, no?
If you rez a gray you go gray
If you rez an enemy race, no problems

Oversight in code
@Ub3rgames
Questions and Answers / Re: Bowyer mastery
How much bows need to craft for getting 0.10 at 30 or 40?
Suggestions / Re: Passive Spell Duration
I actulay like to grind my spells/subskills. Leave grind ALONEEE.
General Discussion / Re: Ub3rgames - Status
Last post by SomeBK -
There's a sizeable difference between calling someone an asslicking cuck or whatever 12-year old taunt you favor, and expressing an opinion that has nothing to do with trying to "make them feel bad".    I genuinely believe they may actually milk this excuse until year-end.  I sure hope not, but I could see it happening.

But as much as I'd love to continue this charming conversation, I've got a date with your mom to get to.
Interesting take. When you get a chance, I'd like to get a quote of me using that context. When you're done with my mom of course...
...take your time. I'll even let you use the "creditors" excuse until the end of the year for you to find the quote. Until then, keep the hypocracy flowing
To make enchanting more useful (even q1), more easy and revive the market just give possibility to enchant gems, that we can insert into the gear. Gems must be different quality (like enchant), Q1-Q5. And leave the opportunity to enchant things directly.

At now actualy game is too hard and requires too much time for different things.
Its a lot of crafts what need to pvp and i need get materials from main, put it on differents alts. Craft, enchant. And deliver from one holding to another. That spending so much my time. And craft station everytime so far away from bank. Its like 2-3 minutes only to ride from bank to craft station in Apautan, for example. And when you come, you just remember what you forgot some materials :)

Also, just remember, how successful lineage2 was just because you can do overenchant - you use scroll on weapon, if sucessful, it will be +1. You use another scroll again and you get +2 or weapon just will be broken. Thats system is not necessary at now, actualy, coz you can pretty easy lost your gear.

But just imagine, what we will have some kind duel system with ladder. Thats actualy can give second life do Darkfall. Some player like duels a lot. Actualy, its can be pretty easy organized by GMs. For sure, it must be arena with safe zone, where will be participants and few arenas, where ppl can fight.

Then best items will be used, ppl will grind and do overenchanting.
Game's dead, zergs are killing it.

I bet some dont get it lol
I'd start with a simple packmule:
* two times carry capacity of regular racial mount
* can't sprint

Could even temporarily use the same model of regular racial mount

Use a Crog model, maybe scaled down.
I'd like a wagon though, that way one could ride "Shotgun" and defend while the other drove. Orrr that fancy wagon in Adianthel would be nice.
General Discussion / Re: Ub3rgames - Status
Last post by Rimamok -
There's a sizeable difference between calling someone an asslicking cuck or whatever 12-year old taunt you favor, and expressing an opinion that has nothing to do with trying to "make them feel bad".    I genuinely believe they may actually milk this excuse until year-end.  I sure hope not, but I could see it happening.

But as much as I'd love to continue this charming conversation, I've got a date with your mom to get to.