Skip to main content

Recent Posts

Serony u are very happy cause u are lvl in titles since day 1, new players not. Pls to show the truth in your words show us reseting your titles to 0. Then we will feel in you and you will show us that u don't care wait 2 months and be in unanvantage VS rest of players. Or may be u are the troll? Is in your hands.
Questions and Answers / Re: Disconects,Ping Spikes,
Last post by Knock Wein -
Have you tried resetting your router?
Ofc
Nah, a lot of people is complaining. May be u are so happy because u are lvl in up your title since day one. But new players not. Pls if u don't care time, reset your titles to 0. To show us all that u don't care wait other 2 months. Pls pls, make a video and post it, we all are waiting
This clan is garbage, just encase I haven't made that clear before.

You guys were warned, lmao and that Liquid snake got snaked, hahaha.
TITLES ARE IMPORTANT BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO MAKE AN IMPORTANT DECISION. STOP TROLLING GO PLAY ROA IF YOU WANT TO DO EVERYTHING.

Stupid ND Fanboy Hivemind. Now watch your game fail from your ignorance.

It's better that the toxic vomit is posted in a topic created by Maejohl, so thanks. Now I don't need to deal with it.
The constant negativity was getting on my nerves. Servicing those topics turned out to be a nightmare.

You're such a little bitch.
Goddamn, it's a shame Celiah doesn't live in the US, else he'd probably be punched in the face, daily.
I make a post recently complaining about title system. Is making new players unable to join the game. My self have couple friends that refuse to join the game only because they are not only underskills VS other people, they are also forced to wait 2 additional months to have chars maxed cause that insane no sense amount of time to cap titles. Uber games as I said inmolated self. Title system finally is a pain in the ass, to try hard people buy more accounts and try to force them play the 2 months subscription, instead of be a real and fun feature that makes people theory craft and enjoy. Also in making no new players can join. And is only the star, wait a bit more time, and there will be 0 chance to new players to join. Is tedious enough the hard skill gains that make u grind as hell plus that non sense title system. New players will run away.
soon there will be 20 people less in darkfall. Only because they joined Mycke that clearly is not able to teach them anything. This is what people like Mycke do to this game - mass recruiting, inability to show/teach new players the game = new players leave.

Sad to see this shit. But good video OP, not your fault Mycke is killing the game for these poor victims of bad clan choice.

This is actually insanely accurate.
With tweaking I dont mind it. It isn't a fail. People cant do everything. Oh. NO.
General Discussion / Re: Tip the new players.
Last post by TripBunny -
Seasoned actually means veteran. You are thinking of popeyes chicken."

Same with experienced.

You mean Popeye's Veteran Chicken?