Skip to main content

Topic: Instant meditation points spending (Read 146 times) previous topic - next topic

• L4Mf
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Instant meditation points spending
Hello @Ub3rgames  :)

I know this feature is on the radar, but I would say that implementing it sooner rather than later would bring in a lot of players who can't be arsed to do the InDev grind but do want to play&test.

Even a 15:1 rate would be ok imo, as getting meditation points isn't too hard really, in fact it's quite easy imho O:)

But maybe balance the dreadful stamina first  :P
Kjaetlan Bjornsen of Uprising

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Instant meditation points spending
Reply #1
Hello @Ub3rgames  :)

I know this feature is on the radar, but I would say that implementing it sooner rather than later would bring in a lot of players who can't be arsed to do the InDev grind but do want to play&test.

Even a 15:1 rate would be ok imo, as getting meditation points isn't too hard really, in fact it's quite easy imho O:)

But maybe balance the dreadful stamina first  :P

Also - if you introduce this too late ppl won't have much to meditade so they won't be able test this.

Reply #2
Yes please! Would make the grind so much less tedious and I would be willing to farm meditation points all the time.

Reply #3
The reason why this isn't implemented yet is because we aren't satisfied yet with the active way of leveling.
Until we are, adding a way to bypass active leveling entirely is counter productive to our efforts.
The Darkfall: New Dawn Dev Team.