Skip to main content

Topic: [TOURNAMENT] darkfallmap.com & Ub3rgames sponsored 1vs1 tourny (Read 8480 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [TOURNAMENT] darkfallmap.com & Ub3rgames sponsored 1vs1 tourny
Reply #270
How sad are you guys talking about something happened almost a year ago, do you have nothing better to think about?
Everybody knows I am top tier, since 2011 in DFO through DF:UW

Reply #271
How sad are you guys talking about something happened almost a year ago, do you have nothing better to think about?
Selective text quote editing out the bit about RoA which is present tense because that part would not suit purpose for your attempt to make me look dumb.

Go fuck yourself.
"If there is a supreme being, he's crazy."

My IQ is too high for you all.

Reply #272
RoA part included it doesn't change what you said in the part i quoted. You were the one coming here trashing on a tournament that was yesterday.

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #273
Selective text quote editing out the bit about RoA which is present tense because that part would not suit purpose for your attempt to make me look dumb.

Go fuck yourself.

You know what is best? That we probably all can read these in your actual voice. You're heating up mate.

Reply #274
trash tournament
couldn't of said it better myself

Reply #275
@SupremeBeing

Sweetie, you may want to come to the realization that existing in self-imposed solitary confinement may have instilled in you the monumental level of delusion required to give you the impression you aren't so far beneath my notice in every capacity whatsoever that I have the faintest clue who you are outside of that video. I was just being a good samaritan with my post, I didn't need your life story.

So while I admire your twinkle-twinkle-little-star panache in your toxic-virgin roa-style attempt at chest-beating, come now, you're some random cockroach; one of many; always have been, always will be. Relish the opportunity I even quoted you the first time in the history of forumfall, and be contented.

p.s. Thanks for stopping by though and grats on the posting privs, Pat is merciful :)

Reply #276
@SupremeBeing

Sweetie, you may want to come to the realization that existing in self-imposed solitary confinement may have instilled in you the monumental level of delusion required to give you the impression you aren't so far beneath my notice in every capacity whatsoever that I have the faintest clue who you are outside of that video. I was just being a good samaritan with my post, I didn't need your life story.

So while I admire your twinkle-twinkle-little-star panache in your toxic-virgin roa-style attempt at chest-beating, come now, you're some random cockroach; one of many; always have been, always will be. Relish the opportunity I even quoted you the first time in the history of forumfall, and be contented.

p.s. Thanks for stopping by though and grats on the posting privs, Pat is merciful :)

Seriously, shut the fuck up you moron, you have a lot of words but very little context.

Reply #277
I'd like to thank and at the same time apologize to my clanmates for not getting higher then I did, for the amazing support I've been given with preparations for the tournament.

Was a good time, a humbling experience and I can at most blame myself for errors I made during my fight with Betty, and which he promptly exploited. Props to you man, was an amazing fight and I hope to fight you again in the near future.

I am hoping changes will come about and soon, nerfing archers on so many fronts at the same time hit me hard and forced me into a playstyle I did not enjoy very much. Increased encumberance makes mixing an armor with heavy parts impossible, and it would be fine if protections on leather armor were increased accordingly. However as it stands bone is very close in protections but heals better even if archer and mage deal same amount of damage. Which is much easier for a mage. Please look into it @Ub3rgames .

At the same time, the amount of protection a heavy has is close to impossible to fight against with anything other then infliction and impact damage. That, and the regen makes it so every miss an opponent does from a hellraiser is back to square one, due to insane regen. Reason why I was even using a sithra in the first place is I was doing 3 damage per hit on a heavy during our tests, with a keened r70 dagger and appropriate bane.

I hope the rest of you had fun and gratz finnad for winning the tournament. Surprised to see gosti lose to fabian but after fighting xteam for so long I can relate, tiredness simply kicks in and you start making mistakes.

Waiting impatiently for Adun's video of the tournament, can't wait to see it man! Ty Nino for organizing it and see you all in-game!

Reply #278
Asgrim you have never been good and will never be good stop trying to be cocky on the forums. Everybody knows I am top tier, since 2011 in DFO through DF:UW and now RoA any decent players knows my capabilities.
Hey Sarge, thanks for chiming in! Your opinions are greatly valued, as always. But inquiring minds would like to know: Didn't Pat revoke your posting privileges?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU3_Pl2tJQg

Us humble folk here on New Dawn would be very concerned for your well-being if you tried to join our humble tournament, for example, seeing as how when you got 1v2'd by a naked Pat and lost your tourney bag, you didn't seem to take it so well. We just want the best for you.

You might want to pm @melaniatrump @blackbarbie @SidAyrus  to see if you have permission to post yet. Best of luck in all your endeavors.
You need watch the video back then because I was not 1v2d pat couldn't beat me blindfolded. As I clearly state I was doing an archery only duel with shuldan practicing for that tournament, we traded arrows and once I killed shuldan I had ressed him then as I did we both rested and pat appeared. He did nothing special and shuldan fucked up and allowed him to gank and loot me. My reaction is the same reaction any of you would have and at the time I didn't know peaches mangos was pat or that he was in our discord.

Otherwise i obviously wouldn't have reacted as hard.

And as for posting privledges Pat whilst he is a cancer he is not my enemy we have mutual friends and get a long well when he is not trying to troll me.

You however adun are a complete no body in this game no one gives a shit about your videos and you are a terrible player.

Never I repeat never try to communicate with me again you dumb piece of shit.

We need @melaniatrump to do a post-rage video where you could both go over what happened, perhaps you could provide more information on how you've felt during those 15 minutes and what was going in your head. The community would be very excited and interested in watching.
lol would be a bit of an overkill

i agree with majority of what sarge has said about this tournament

total non a event, you could see the list and know finnad would win everyone else was hella bad bar fyy fabian who doesnt play as much as finnad and has a shit character so ye

boringgg

You don't see things as they are, you see them as you are.

• MKH
  • [*][*]
Reply #279
Asgrim you have never been good and will never be good stop trying to be cocky on the forums. Everybody knows I am top tier, since 2011 in DFO through DF:UW and now RoA any decent players knows my capabilities.
Hey Sarge, thanks for chiming in! Your opinions are greatly valued, as always. But inquiring minds would like to know: Didn't Pat revoke your posting privileges?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU3_Pl2tJQg

Us humble folk here on New Dawn would be very concerned for your well-being if you tried to join our humble tournament, for example, seeing as how when you got 1v2'd by a naked Pat and lost your tourney bag, you didn't seem to take it so well. We just want the best for you.

You might want to pm @melaniatrump @blackbarbie @SidAyrus  to see if you have permission to post yet. Best of luck in all your endeavors.
You need watch the video back then because I was not 1v2d pat couldn't beat me blindfolded. As I clearly state I was doing an archery only duel with shuldan practicing for that tournament, we traded arrows and once I killed shuldan I had ressed him then as I did we both rested and pat appeared. He did nothing special and shuldan fucked up and allowed him to gank and loot me. My reaction is the same reaction any of you would have and at the time I didn't know peaches mangos was pat or that he was in our discord.

Otherwise i obviously wouldn't have reacted as hard.

And as for posting privledges Pat whilst he is a cancer he is not my enemy we have mutual friends and get a long well when he is not trying to troll me.

You however adun are a complete no body in this game no one gives a shit about your videos and you are a terrible player.

Never I repeat never try to communicate with me again you dumb piece of shit.

We need @melaniatrump to do a post-rage video where you could both go over what happened, perhaps you could provide more information on how you've felt during those 15 minutes and what was going in your head. The community would be very excited and interested in watching.
lol would be a bit of an overkill

i agree with majority of what sarge has said about this tournament

total non a event, you could see the list and know finnad would win everyone else was hella bad bar fyy fabian who doesnt play as much as finnad and has a shit character so ye

boringgg

Don't know how much Fabian plays but he sure doesn't have a weak char.
Viil Taja - GIANTS

Reply #280
A special thanks to Lodrig for hosting the event.
Big Abbo

Reply #281
your tournament was so irrelevant i couldnt even be bothered to download the game and grief it

Reply #282
@melaniatrump Maybe you should host one again pat when the game is more balanced.

Reply #283
good event make more ...please next time any arena  in the middle of the forest whit 50 player's ...that kill my fps ...
was my first tournament i play very bad  :D

Reply #284
@melaniatrump Maybe you should host one again pat when the game is more balanced.
wouldn't bother doing a tournament until there's atleast 30 good players worth show casing

right now it's legit garbage

the guys you think are good

are not

sorry to be brutal

but it's true

the best player on the server (hayland) didn't even sign up cause he knew it was a mickymouse contest with inbalanced combat and no challenge