Skip to main content

Topic: [TOURNAMENT] darkfallmap.com & Ub3rgames sponsored 1vs1 tourny (Read 7840 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [TOURNAMENT] darkfallmap.com & Ub3rgames sponsored 1vs1 tourny
Reply #285
your tournament was so irrelevant i couldnt even be bothered to download the game and grief it
You don't see things as they are, you see them as you are.

Reply #286
@melaniatrump Maybe you should host one again pat when the game is more balanced.

Reply #287
good event make more ...please next time any arena  in the middle of the forest whit 50 player's ...that kill my fps ...
was my first tournament i play very bad  :D

Reply #288
@melaniatrump Maybe you should host one again pat when the game is more balanced.
wouldn't bother doing a tournament until there's atleast 30 good players worth show casing

right now it's legit garbage

the guys you think are good

are not

sorry to be brutal

but it's true

the best player on the server (hayland) didn't even sign up cause he knew it was a mickymouse contest with inbalanced combat and no challenge
You don't see things as they are, you see them as you are.

Reply #289
No pat you are wrong. GrimmyB is the best player, he can play with no monitor. Or maybe he will just log out when hes losing, so you didn't really beat him.
Big Abbo

Reply #290
the best player on the server (hayland) didn't even sign up cause he knew it was a mickymouse contest with inbalanced combat and no challenge

interesting because he signed up to your tourny when destro was at least as op as now. was a bit disappointed he came to spectate but didn't join tbh

Reply #291
@melaniatrump It's obvious the average skill is much lower than darkfall 1 as we dont have the Helm breakers and Tristans anymore and the core fans grew older and dont tryhard and crutch like before.

But tournaments are still the most fun events of darkfall and people can measure their cocks without having to zerg each other in sieges.

Also a good way to showcase the ever changing meta in new dawn.

Reply #292
@Finnad
Get back in your box.
Big Abbo

• GrimmyB
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #293
I agree with the general sentiment but nothing would have changed finnad winning, and Jack would compete with any old top tiers which you could admit if you weren't obsessed with hating him for no reason, fabian would also. Think Abbo should get back to dying to blast spam like the pathetic tier of player that he is because if you lose to that you clearly know nothing about PvP lol
ALBUS TUMBLEWICHE
ASGRIM BLACKFORGE
GIANTS
(.@^ SNAILPARTY ^@.) - Forever in our hearts.
what are you saying? I had a mouse problem. everything else is your speculation

Reply #294
A new player who died from a spell he had never seen and didn't have the tools to counter. STFU.
The fact is you stayed in your entire teenage life playing DFO and your still shit.
"MUMMY UNPLUG THE NET THE RUSSIANS ARE KILLING ME QUICK MUMMY".

One things for sure I would bind camp you IRL.
Big Abbo

• GrimmyB
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #295
Lol you aren't even worth talking to because you aren't intelligent enough to possess opinions of your own you've drunk others dribble down and spout the same nonsense, and i'd fuck you up irl too but i don't feel the need, plus i didn't know you don't have the ability to parry and think when you haven't leveled your character, must be a shame being such a mouth breather
ALBUS TUMBLEWICHE
ASGRIM BLACKFORGE
GIANTS

Reply #296
LMFAO.
Whens the next giants gathering? I need to eat.
Big Abbo

Reply #297
Btw, I don't grammar police, but damn boy go back to nursery. You might learn something.
Big Abbo

• GrimmyB
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #298
Btw, I don't grammar police, but damn boy go back to nursery. You might learn something.
I big abbo i no good at english so i fink u aint know it good
ALBUS TUMBLEWICHE
ASGRIM BLACKFORGE
GIANTS

Reply #299
MUMMY QUICK GRIMMYB SAYING I DOG TIER AT DIS GAME HE IS DA BEST

Must be nice still living at home with mummy.

Btw I dont play this game to tryhard, If i was, I would lay off the concentrates and mary jane. I play for fun, being great at this game is pretty pointless atm tbh.
Like winning a sack race at a kids school.

But hey, some of you need to be good at something to make your shitty lifes feel like its worth summit.
One things for sure never had such fun on a game in my life.
Big Abbo