Skip to main content

Topic: Retirement & Best Wishes. (Read 569 times) previous topic - next topic

Retirement & Best Wishes.
Hi all,

I'll keep this short, I've just been assigned a job that will mean I can no longer play games or post here.

It's been fun tormenting you all over the years, but now my time has come to pass, no hard feelings to anyone, if I upset you then you deserved it, if I made you laugh you're welcome, it was never personal, you were only something to pass the time for me.

I have 0 doubts in my mind you will all believe this is a troll post and the next person who pisses you off you pin down and name Pat, I wouldn't expect anything less as this is how good of job I've done at affecting people, almost too good at times, I feel sorry for the next troll who tries to step into my shoes as they will be forever shadowed by my legacy.

But believe it or not, this is the end regardless of what ever theory you may have or may not have of me, none of you have ever been close to the truth.

This is a perturbed community, but atleast it is a unique one, for that it deserves my recognition and the proper respect of saying farewell.

My predictions for New Dawn politics in the first 12 months, is that there will be a great war between the mighty Celiah Ailey's Jungle Kingdom alliance and the return of Xzyzz. Yes Xzyzz he is planning a secret assault upon Agon again. This information was passed to me by a very reliable source. I think great battles will be had between these 2 great historic factors of the game.

A couple of shout outs to the few people left that where worth my respect and got to see the true me,  @kingwae @Truedon1997 @tristan @bigabbo @Machinist @Sarge @jason @CeliahAiley @djazlar - good luck in your endevaours boys & I wish you long and good health to you and your famiies.

Lastly best wishes with the game to @Ub3rgames you are one of the good guys and hope you prosper IRL and with the game.

I've ran out of time,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0KYiYMagaA

Goodbye.

dodgy bastard

Re: Retirement & Best Wishes.
Reply #1
GL HF in the future and in RL

I secretly hope this is a sneaky way to go under the radar for your next adventure
Wyverex Erisian - random scrub who enjoys DF

For the love of all that is holy
Darkfall: New Dawn is not Dungeons & Dragons
[DND or DF:ND =/= DnD]

Reply #2
GL HF in the future and in RL

I secretly hope this is a sneaky way to go under the radar for your next adventure
+1

Reply #3
Good luck and have fun with real life!

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
Riiiiiiiiight.

Reply #5
Good luck Pat.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #6
See what you did there

• Giant
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #7
To Pat,

Forever will I remember the 'Comin at ya like a loaf of bread' and the great times in Liandri, with your funny humour on chat. It was a pleasure knowing you.

I hope your star burns bright, and your career is filled with riches and achievements!

Let's hope our paths cross again one day.

Best wishes,

Mega
SG of Elitist Cuntz

Reply #8
Don't actually do it Pat

Reply #9
Pat is being moved to a new nursing home and it has a low and unstable internet connection, barely enough for facebook usage, he is also on a strict schedule and his carers will not allow him to stay up late, scream and rap as it will disturb the other disabled people in the home.

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

Reply #10
We heard this so much before.
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #11
Cya mate
--------------------------------------------------
Ingame: Ori Ori

Reply #12
If this is true which it obviously is not, let it be known Lord Battle Smurf of NA Purged Pat off the internet with one post on discord.

C U Idiot

www.twitch.tv/rawrgasmtv
Rawr Gasm - SG of Giants
"Currently the drifting is entirely in the hands of players. Be better at fighting and you can reduce, even reverse the sliding." - Ub3rgames @ Uprising

Reply #13
It's overhyped, you'll be back in january, I know :*

Reply #14
Good luck with the job!

It was my pleasure working with you, farewell friend.

• Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 06:33:54 am by kingwae
[20:22:42] (Carbon Stampede): king weanker mad he has no friends to help siege so he sit in bush like a gay camera man