Skip to main content

Topic: So there's a fair bit of talk in race chat about what happens at launch... (Read 560 times) previous topic - next topic

So there's a fair bit of talk in race chat about what happens at launch...
So can someone clarify what happens? Banks get reset, do all skills? Some have said that you can keep your crafting masteries, is this true? If so, does that mean whatever crafting skill you have stays with, or is it only if you purchase the actual Mastery skills? As you skill up, it says your mastery has increased...I don't want to come across dense but just want some clarification. I understand you keep your territories as well? I guess what I am asking for is, can someone please come and list off the CONFIRMED things that will happen at launch? Thanks in advance. Vynn.

Re: So there's a fair bit of talk in race chat about what happens at launch...
Reply #1
- you keep 100k unspent meditation
- clans keep holdings ownership ( only ownership , holdings are destroyed )
- for harvesting/crafting masteries , you only save the 10k gold , you'll still have to grind the normal skill , then you dont have to pay the 10k to buy the mastery , then you have to grind the mastery

Reply #2
1.  All banks will be wiped.
2.  All Skills are reset to 1.
3.  If you purchased a Crafting Mastery in InDev, you will not have to pay for it again after Launch.  But you must skill up the basic Skill before you can craft the Mastery Skill.
4.  You can only use a Crafting Skill that you have chosen a Title for.
5.  Clans will retain possession of their Holdings, but all Holdings will be leveled and only have a Bank and a Workbench.
6.  You can carry over up to 100k UNUSED Meditation points.

Reply #3
Tnx for the info! :)
-----------------------------------------------------------

Reply #4
Does anyone know details about hildings? Like can we buy reagents at start at player holdings?
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #5
Does anyone know details about hildings? Like can we buy reagents at start at player holdings?
General merchant will sell arrows/reagents

Reply #6
All of these benefits only count if you preorder before Wednesday.

Reply #7
6.  You can carry over up to 100k UNUSED Meditation points for for an existing character, if you delet it and create a new character which does not have 100 k MP before Live, no 100k MP.