Skip to main content

Topic: Local Bank System is coming with the upcoming patch (Read 1991 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Local Bank System is coming with the upcoming patch
Reply #15
@Prometheus please edit your op to remove the section on runestones. That was never said by the devs.

Reply #16
And they can't find the time to post on the forums with more details or updates either I guess. It would literally only take one of their guys 30 mins to type up some more detailed information so we can stop scratching our heads and worrying.

Reply #17
And they can't find the time to post on the forums with more details or updates either I guess. It would literally only take one of their guys 30 mins to type up some more detailed information so we can stop scratching our heads and worrying.
What details or updates do you need? We know the next patch has local banking and titles. More than that the devs won't confirm until the patch notes come out.

As for timing, they're in QA and the last we heard was the patch will be this week (up to and including Monday).
  • Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 08:02:49 am by Maejohl

• Orti
  • [*][*]
Reply #18
Can you internet kids please stop using the words 'promised' and 'lies'

Thanks

Reply #19
It's a matter of taste.
I'd rather take "promised" and "lies"
than
kids
at the start of a message and
Thanks
at the end.

But it's all good IMO. Let people express themselves.

Reply #20
cool!  lets hope any dupe bugs dont make it into launch.

• Orti
  • [*][*]
Reply #21
cool!  lets hope any dupe bugs dont make it into launch.

With 3 weeks of indev testing no chance bro!

Reply #22
" We confirm. The feature of teleporting with runestones will be removed.
We will keep the items (runestones and portal shards) for another purposes linked to enchanting. " Ubergames

https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,6682.0.html

?

Reply #23
" We confirm. The feature of teleporting with runestones will be removed.
We will keep the items (runestones and portal shards) for another purposes linked to enchanting. " Ubergames

https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,6682.0.html

?
That post was 1 month ago.  We all know that runestones will be removed, but Ub3r has not stated when, other than "by Launch" I believe.

Reply #24
My guess is before launch then, as it is not compatible with the local banking system.

Reply #25
25 days till launch✔️ no eta on most important patch of all of indev✔️ no information about free period✔️ limited time to test and balance titles whenever they release✔️ half done features not being completed before launch✔️ must be darkfall new dawn✔️

A few reasons to be worried here :s

What is there to really test about the titles? The mechanics/details are out there. Fucking hard concept to grasp having the theorise but i'm sure human cognitive function doesn't elude you that much ?? ✔️

Same abilities/spells some are just locked off.

Damage is changed by titles but base is lowered.

They're folding a lot of the roadmap into this upcoming patch which is why it's taking longer, they have stated this.✔️
  • Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 03:41:57 pm by Kail

Reply #26
My guess is before launch then, as it is not compatible with the local banking system.
I would agree.  My own guess would be after the MOB loot patch, so people can get around a bit easier to try out and give feed back on various MOB loot changes.

• LRM
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #27
well that would be dumb dumb dumb to remove the runestones before we can test the titles system.
LRM - Epoch

Reply #28
Hey there Justine

Reply #29
well that would be dumb dumb dumb to remove the runestones before we can test the titles system.
What do runestones have to do with Titles?