Skip to main content

Topic: Discussion: Population spread and server location factors (Read 17488 times) previous topic - next topic

• Semu
  • [*][*][*]
Re: Discussion: Population spread and server location factors
Reply #705
@Ub3rgames the game is totally dead. How long till launch?

Reply #706
As long as it takes, perhaps.

Here's a link to the launch roadmap, though, so you can see what's left to come in:

https://darkfallnewdawn.com/roadmap/

• Semu
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #707
@Ub3rgames how long will your roadmap take to complete? It looks like next year!

Reply #708
Come to talpec, it alive after 21th GMT+2

Reply #709
When are we going to start making bets?  Also, 48 pages LETS GO.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #710
You guys have sputtered to a slow pace in the last few weeks. What happened to the tryhards who made their cool diagrams and did all their "research" vouching for their favorable spots? What happened to the cry babies who were threatening (oh no) to not play with their two thousand friends that are waiting at the edge of their seat for the green light from him?

Did you losers all finally give up or did it take you 40+ pages to realize no one cares?
What do you even mean? There's exactly same post like you described 3 posts before yours ;)

let's do 100 pages on this before release announcement
Oh, the irony

Reply #711
When are we going to start making bets?  Also, 48 pages LETS GO.

If anyone seriously wants to bet and will actually pay if they lose PM me.

I'll bet $100-$200 paypal on the final New Dawn server location being in NA

Also if I do win I'll be giving the money to Ub3rgames anyway

Reply #712
In celebration of Putin's birthday, Ub3rgames signed a deal to host ND in Moscow.
You heard it here first!

/s
Wyverex Erisian - random scrub who enjoys DF

For the love of all that is holy
Darkfall: New Dawn is not Dungeons & Dragons
[DND or DF:ND =/= DnD]

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #713
You guys have sputtered to a slow pace in the last few weeks. What happened to the tryhards who made their cool diagrams and did all their "research" vouching for their favorable spots? What happened to the cry babies who were threatening (oh no) to not play with their two thousand friends that are waiting at the edge of their seat for the green light from him?

Did you losers all finally give up or did it take you 40+ pages to realize no one cares?
What do you even mean? There's exactly same post like you described 3 posts before yours ;)

let's do 100 pages on this before release announcement
Oh, the irony
No irony, just going full retard

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #714
48 pages in and you finally realized it? Smh

Reply #715
The lack urgency and communication between patches is what really uninspires players, that drop off after a patch dropping where perhaps it didn't have everything you wanted and the devs now think they can go on holiday for a few weeks and stop conversing with the community teasing what's soon to come etc, really kills any ambition to continue testing when the patches that drop don't even have any actual content changes of value that makes you want to play, since it's srill the same shit we been playing for 8 years, just with a few mechnical tweaks here and there, no actual ground breaking gameplay changes that make fresh or fun to play again.
"If there is a supreme being, he's crazy."

My IQ is too high for you all.

Reply #716
You used to be good a trolling.

Reply #717
The lack urgency and communication between patches is what really uninspires players, that drop off after a patch dropping where perhaps it didn't have everything you wanted and the devs now think they can go on holiday for a few weeks and stop conversing with the community teasing what's soon to come etc, really kills any ambition to continue testing when the patches that drop don't even have any actual content changes of value that makes you want to play, since it's srill the same shit we been playing for 8 years, just with a few mechnical tweaks here and there, no actual ground breaking gameplay changes that make fresh or fun to play again.

I would submit that one of the reasons rust continues to thrive is patch frequency and weekly dev blogs. Even when I'm not actively playing I an trafficking their website and reddit.

Reply #718

I would submit that one of the reasons rust continues to thrive is patch frequency and weekly dev blogs. Even when I'm not actively playing I an trafficking their website and reddit.
Yes, Ub3rgames reminds me of Aventurine with their sporadic communication. They appear unable to do a fort nite or weekly update on progress, perhaps they believe that's the smart thing to do if the progress is slow and limited within the weeks but if you want people to test your game actively before it releases you need far more interaction between player and developers then there has been over the last year. It's alright appearing active for a couple weeks and releasing some videos, dropping a patch and redesigning the website but then to go quiet again for the rest of the month what is it all worth, this is exactly what adventurine would do every 3-6 months and look what happened to them.

Ub3rgames however is in a fortunate position where his game is not released and this is not only an indev ingame but for there company on how to conduct and grow there business so they can learn from these mistakes over the past year and change them.. atleast one can come hope they can do this since every time I've had interactions with Ub3r I believe him to be a genuine guy with good intentions.

Just my thoughts
"If there is a supreme being, he's crazy."

My IQ is too high for you all.

Reply #719
I just think their new communication person is a little inept....
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.