Skip to main content

Topic: Story time ~Mycke the Rastalfarian clan SG (Read 1396 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Story time ~Mycke the Rastalfarian clan SG
Reply #15
the good part is usually the mycke reply, but maybe we wont get one

Very much doubt it, i doubt he will deny it, he never really responds with a logical reply anyway.

Besides his few faithful forum followers, I don't think anyone really cares whether mycke cries for heals in fights, how he sets up his discord or if he's living in an npc city or whatever.

You need to add him on grinder already, constantly sucking on his nutsack.

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #16
I don't know who this Mycke fella is but he certainly digs his own grave doesn't he?

Reply #17

Yeah yeah I get it man.. everyone that is bored by you handful of forum freaks and your 500 pretty much identical threads about mycke is on his nutsack, everyone not crying the same amount of forum tears over how dead the game as you are is a blind fanboy, everyone that doesn't agree with you on the forum is a cuck and a snowflake and so on and so on.

Quality trolling m8. Top notch.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #18

Yeah yeah I get it man.. everyone that is bored by you handful of forum freaks and your 500 pretty much identical threads about mycke is on his nutsack, everyone not crying the same amount of forum tears over how dead the game as you are is a blind fanboy, everyone that doesn't agree with you on the forum is a cuck and a snowflake and so on and so on.

Quality trolling m8. Top notch.

Where am i trolling? Can you translate any of that dribble to english? Forum freaks? You have x4 times my posts and you suck myckes dick in every thread hes bought up in, you would think you was in a clan with him. No idea why you choke on his balls, maybe because hes equally as shit as a clan leader as yourself, he just mass recruits newbs out of race chat and profits.

Even his ex ally here spilling the beans on legit facts and recent events confirms it yet again. I dont think you know what the term fanboy actually means as you used it incorrectly against me, you been drinking wine with your boyfriend DJ bought from player auctions gold? i guess it might be parkinson's as well or something. Clearly my recent posts have got you butthurt, thanks for confirming ya useless fat lump player.

Most of the recent mycke drama is related to sieges, something you arent doing even though your what? The 2nd largest clan on the server? Useless ponzi scheme newbie exploiting player, how about you run a clan correctly for once and cause some conflict so we can talk about it or havent you learnt to do that yet after 9 years? #playerauctionsgoldseller
  • Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 11:14:38 pm by Machinist

Reply #19
Good quality m8. Suitably aggressive and ALOT of random, absurd claims taken out of your rear end. Not very original but still, A for the effort.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #20
Even his ex ally here spilling the beans on legit facts and recent events

This of course is the best most reliable source of information.  Totally unbiased. 

Reply #21
Good quality m8. Suitably aggressive and ALOT of random, absurd claims taken out of your rear end. Not very original but still, A for the effort.

So you dont have x4 more posts? Old? So you arent like the 2nd biggest clan? You dont mass recruit out of race? You arent a useless player after 9 years of darkfall? A useless clan leader after 9 years of darkfall? You dont use and abuse newbies to further your zerg, personal bank and agenda? You are siege active then i take it? Am i mistaken then? Whats absurd mr lump?

Reply #22

So you dont have x4 more posts? Old? So you arent like the 2nd biggest clan? You dont mass recruit out of race? You arent a useless player after 9 years of darkfall? A useless clan leader after 9 years of darkfall? You dont use and abuse newbies to further your zerg, personal bank and agenda? You are siege active then i take it? Am i mistaken then? Whats absurd mr lump?
Good stuff here. Come off a little triggered but you have persistence. Anyways, I'm off to drink some  player auctions gold financed wine with my boyfriend. Thnx for the really original banter m88
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #23
Ive been telling you all the whole time.
huge thanks

I gave you shit about it too, sorry man my bad.

I didn't believe you because Mycke does a really good job of making sure he types/or does things he can reference later to make his "I have no idea, he must be a bad apple" schtck work. Unless you were right there paying attention, you would miss it and believe his "I just want to help newbies shpeel". He booted me so fast a guy I was talking to had to send me a tell in-game because he wasn't sure what happened - he had AFK'd for minute.

The fact mycke thought he could dangle my main bank over my head because I made an observation is what really caught my attention.

FYI~ the darkwulf guy's ALT/wife's character Snu Snu was the alliance member watching me knock around the rasta crafter. Didn't do shit to help him and gave me the A-Ok. Tough talk here, no abla in game from those two. Nobody showed up to help Mycke. That is the type of people mycke gathers around himself. Anybody with an actual spine starts to have problems with mycke soon enough.

I left the best part out, but when the GM finally sent me a message, he wasn't even surprised. Gave me the "we are aware of the attention this clan and individual attracts." but we cant let you hit people on the crafting table. I kid you not. Not a warning, just a 'ya we know he is douchbag' but we cant let you grief either lol

Even his ex ally here spilling the beans on legit facts and recent events

This of course is the best most reliable source of information.  Totally unbiased. 

It is unbiased. Everything in there is exactly how it went down. Even the part where I had to ask another rasta officer (Raza) to remove those PK's from discord- I never mentioned it again to Raza and he didnt know up till this point I had done that. I left out the part where after Raza had removed them and Mycke was back in discord, Mycke tried to over-ride the decision because "those guys are cool" (because he doesn't give a fuck if they kill clan new players everyday) that is the guy your white knighting.
  • Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 04:45:14 am by Ivar_theBoneless

Reply #24
@Mycke

come on boy we are waiting.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #25
Mycke's taking a tactical absence from posting on the forum realizing if he continues his clan would lose everything.

Probably the smartest thing Mycke has ever done during his tenure on Agon.

It's nice that he has finally admitted defeat realizing his posts are retarded.
dodgy bastard

Reply #26
I see that politics continue to thrive.

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #27
I see that politics continue to thrive.

Arent you the SG of a big clan that regularly fields 20 actives for PvE events?

Start some shit. Rattle some cages pls.

Reply #28
Agreed!  Maejohl and Mycke, Off-White Knights of Agon, the greater good requires that you resume your duties tanking the aggro of the Usual Rejects!

/taunt_04
  • Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 02:39:05 am by Rimamok

Reply #29
I dont even need to defend myself in this thread everyone knows Grolier is a tard and has no grasp of reality.