Skip to main content

Topic: Patch Notes Game Update One (Read 3875 times) previous topic - next topic

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Re: Patch Notes Game Update One
Reply #150
they just raced to the ceiling faster and now they're bored with Darkfall because of it.

There shouldn't be anything making anyone bored of the game, ever. Just because you are happy with being a giant noob and not knowing how to get gear doesn't mean that clans are/economy isn't fucked.

And "raced" is quite hilarious, since we only really did about 5 - hour farming sessions of selentine golems. We barely even tried. If we were trying, we'd own mehatil, and have a farm going 24/7. Then you'd really see the damage that someone could do to the game.

Completely missed the point.

More then viable after week 1, feeling a contentless game by week 2, no amount of racing to the top should have that effect in such a short span of time Oddjob, and you know that.

You are like !% of nerds that play very effective and can spend much time. Regular players still enjoy crafting plate and unlock R40s now.
As Sero pointed out, any organised clan could achieve what Epoch has achieved and myself, how little i actually do per day is astounding ask anyone I play with they will tell you they see me in the city then doing anything else, everything I've gained I've gained through group play not solo play, and that is at most 2 hours a day its that easy to do.
Quote from: Ub3rgames
Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

The writing of this reply has taken a bit more than a full man-day.

Reply #151
Would be good to see the roadmap updated:

https://darkfallnewdawn.com/roadmap-ongoing/

• Valar
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #152
Would be good to see the roadmap updated:

https://darkfallnewdawn.com/roadmap-ongoing/

Better go back to design on the blue blocking tweaks.

Reply #153
We realize people are anxious to see the full magic changes and new features, but this patch concludes our release follow up.
Any issues we corrected during this month is part of Update 1 too, and has been mostly technical fixes of issues that could only occur with population.

It isn't fun by any means, but it was anticipated that the first month would delay anything else feature related.
This patch is the first time we can actually work on the game itself and following up on issues that have been brought up.
Market teaks weren't planned for today's patch, but got completed earlier so are included too.

In the future, if you want a vision of what is to come in the next patch, a pretty accurate picture is posted ahead of time in the progress updates thread.
What is in QA/testing means it is to be expected. We'll be updating it and the roadmap tomorrow, once this patch settles.
@Ub3rgames tomorrow  is 1 week after your "update tomorrow" comment.
are you buying time? this is not a patch, just a forum update. dont be like av on this regard please

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #154
We realize people are anxious to see the full magic changes and new features, but this patch concludes our release follow up.
Any issues we corrected during this month is part of Update 1 too, and has been mostly technical fixes of issues that could only occur with population.

It isn't fun by any means, but it was anticipated that the first month would delay anything else feature related.
This patch is the first time we can actually work on the game itself and following up on issues that have been brought up.
Market teaks weren't planned for today's patch, but got completed earlier so are included too.

In the future, if you want a vision of what is to come in the next patch, a pretty accurate picture is posted ahead of time in the progress updates thread.
What is in QA/testing means it is to be expected. We'll be updating it and the roadmap tomorrow, once this patch settles.
@Ub3rgames tomorrow  is 1 week after your "update tomorrow" comment.
are you buying time? this is not a patch, just a forum update. dont be like av on this regard please

I would like to know too
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.