Skip to main content

Topic: Alright, I tried to be constructive. Phase 2. (Read 141 times) previous topic - next topic

Alright, I tried to be constructive. Phase 2.

You people are a lost cause. Every constructive thread turned into "go play ROA".

Re: Alright, I tried to be constructive. Phase 2.
Reply #1

Reply #2
Constructive.  You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Pink Phloyd, The Bard of Agon
The Ballad of Jonah Veil:
https://soundcloud.com/user-94841392/the-ballad-of-jonah-veil-1

Reply #3
Right because signature spells and whirlwind/seize are not major factors in a fight. You people are clueless, and it pains me to read your ridiculously stupid posts.

What a joke
Holy autism

Honestly, are you retarded?
I need an oncologist to deal with your posts.
I have a feeling that you don't know what great loot and gains actually means.
Just kidding. Servers down.

And that is just some posts from your first page of posts. You know, being constructive does not work if you behave like a fucking pathetic manchild and like you are the only one understanding something. No explanation, no argumentative discussions, no sign of tolerating different opinions or even understanding them etc

YOU are the lost cause, try again.
  • Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 08:36:28 pm by donutkebab

Reply #4
Nice try @ruckus98

maybe next thread

And Ub3rgames said; It is the way it is, and it was. 8)

Reply #5

You people are a lost cause. Every constructive thread turned into "go play ROA".

Reply #6
Right because signature spells and whirlwind/seize are not major factors in a fight. You people are clueless, and it pains me to read your ridiculously stupid posts.

What a joke
Holy autism

Honestly, are you retarded?
I need an oncologist to deal with your posts.
I have a feeling that you don't know what great loot and gains actually means.
Just kidding. Servers down.

And that is just some posts from your first page of posts. You know, being constructive does not work if you behave like a fucking pathetic manchild and like you are the only one understanding something. No explanation, no argumentative discussions, no sign of tolerating different opinions or even understanding them etc

YOU are the lost cause, try again.

Yep, last 2 days I've given up on you people. Go back past then and basically every post was reasonable and constructive.