Skip to main content

Topic: Remove teleportation of gold & ores from villages (Read 167 times) previous topic - next topic

Remove teleportation of gold & ores from villages
Why is this game breaking mechanic in the game?

Why is gold from villages allowed to fly instantly from the village into your backpack?

Completely OP and not in line with local banking.

Your taxes should be waiting to be collected at the village. There you can pick it up and take it home to watch your precious pixels.

/s

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Remove teleportation of gold & ores from villages
Reply #1
I like the idea tbh. I think watchtowers are meant to work like this.

Seeing your post history i know you wanted to troll but i like your idea.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #2
Not really troll.

Just pointing out that things don't fit the way they are.

If they want hardcore -> make it hardcore.

Reply #3
totally agree with OP
clans have it way too easy with current village rewards

Reply #4
yeah collecting taxes should include risks too so i agree even though it looks like a troll post lol

Reply #5
OP may or may not be a troll. But the idea is sound, there's no reason to log in and find 15k gold sitting in my harvesters backpack while she's out on a random island just chilling. For people to go to the village to collect gold. Adds annoyance, but also adds to the difficulty in the first place. VIllages are rather easy, and at least if people are forced to go take their gold from the stones, there chances for them to be attacked doing it. Also, it would stop encouraging zergs going all over Agon and capping villages miles away from their bases.

If they want to stop the gold flow to enemies they must first need to put the extra work into getting it all as well.

• PANZERBUNNY
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
Even though trolling, taxes should have to be legged back. I would rather see all gold out of control points/villages. That fits more in line with a balanced game.

Reply #7
Tend to agree with this, considering that I have to go pick up gold for all my trades.

• SoethThoth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
Great idea OP!

And Ub3rgames said; It is the way it is, and it was. 8)