Skip to main content

Topic: Decrease respawn time for Bears and Crogs (Read 103 times) previous topic - next topic

Decrease respawn time for Bears and Crogs
Solo or small group Brown Bear, Crog farming in no fun. You have to wait for respawns for too long. Half of the time is spent sitting around or hitting a tree.

I would like to see respawn time shortened by half, at least.
  • Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 08:19:53 pm by lietotajs

Re: Decrease respawn time for Bears and Crogs
Reply #1
Bears are like tier 1-2 mobs so it is normal you kill them so easy and wait :D

Crog maybe but it gives somewhat valuable resources too and immobile huge monster perfect for leveling so you dont want %99 of the population stack up on crogs do you?

Reply #2
I am talking from a point of a cook. I kill bears and crogs to make some food and sell the leather. Downtime is terrible. I miss half of my playtime to waiting.
  • Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 08:45:31 pm by lietotajs

Reply #3
Having more mobs that drop or skin into meat would help too.
(As would a tier of food between title 1 and title 40
.. what gives!)

Reply #4
Crogs drop so much good stuff. In 2 kills I already had 78 meat. 20 blood, 38 quartz and a shit ton of leather. With faster respawn they will definitely have to lower the loot . You can't have the best of both worlds in New dawn

Reply #5
Two kills and then what (talking about two crog spawn near each other)? Then you have to wait for stupid long time for it to respawn. Whatever, decrease the loot, but the downtime is not good.

I do not mind the ride to the spawn and back. I like the feeling of danger trying to transport loot back home. What I dislike is wasting my time doing nothing at spawn.

More food on market would not hurt anyone.

Reply #6
Having some sort of solo scaling if you are killing them fast enough would be nice. If I go kill crogs I have to switch between them and other spawns nearby.