Skip to main content

Topic: WTB Holding in Active Area (Read 741 times) previous topic - next topic

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
WTB Holding in Active Area
My clan is looking for a holding in an active area of the map.

We've more or less exhausted all options to get consistent action when it comes to being a human/elf/dwarf clan with limited alliance possibilities, so we're willing to buy a decent holdings as well at the moment. Trading for a holding can be done through gold/resources but we will also take under consideration any alternative payment methods.

If your clan is sitting on an unwanted holding in a very active PvP area, let me know.

Re: WTB Holding in Active Area
Reply #1
Don't leave us, I like free loot =(.

• Porch
  • [*][*]
Reply #2
Would you like a city on rubi with a zerg of alfars for neighbors?

Reply #3
just live in a mid map chaos city?
EPOCH

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
Someone sell them Inmak or.Jeradan. We want more neighbours.

Reply #5
Aren't you getting pvp from ook ook?

Reply #6
Aren't you getting pvp from ook ook?

Pretty sure they hiding.

Reply #7
So where in wolf and human is there any activity?
Mr. Wam Wam

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
Krisathel NPC city area is raided alot.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
just live in a mid map chaos city?
We tried that already but all center chaos cities are deserted and the only activity is at villages that go live at 6 AM.

There hasn't really been any place with consistent activity as far as we're able to tell, and the few places with rumored activity are hard to reach for us.

So that's why I'm hoping to obtain and bank and respawn point in a location of high activity, wherever it may be.

In regards to Niflheim, the only clan besides us that played on that continent happens to be three times our size with round the clock activity where as we are only active in EU hours (our NA players all quit the game after a few days). It is not a clan we can presently compete with, on top of that however is the fact they are ARAC with blues, meaning any engagement against them is one where be cannot properly fight back on a level playing field.
  • Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 12:54:41 pm by Raap

• Porch
  • [*][*]
Reply #10
Come take ul sulak. Ghanaiaj is full of alfar. Most are na but they have plenty that play during eu times. They're currently taking all of the villages uncontested and bring their alts with them lol.

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
Its as if hiding on an island at the start of the game is a bad idea for activity who woulda thought of such a thing!?
Quote from: Ub3rgames
Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

The writing of this reply has taken a bit more than a full man-day.

Reply #12
Someone sell them Inmak or.Jeradan. We want more neighbours.

Jeradan just so happens to be potentially on the market, contact me or Aparks for more information...

Come take ul sulak. Ghanaiaj is full of alfar. Most are na but they have plenty that play during eu times. They're currently taking all of the villages uncontested and bring their alts with them lol.

Sounds as boring as when I was with them in indev, wtf is wrong with them and their desire for 'safespace'?
  • Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 05:28:38 pm by Mycke

Reply #13
i would suggest a holding in human lands or maybe elf/wolf border

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #14
Its as if hiding on an island at the start of the game is a bad idea for activity who woulda thought of such a thing!?
We've been on niflheim only about 25% of our post-launch play time.
  • Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 09:49:41 pm by Raap