Skip to main content

Topic: Fix this shit ASAP (Read 654 times) previous topic - next topic

Fix this shit ASAP
I've heard rumours of clans using scripts to auto log out on system messages of enemies, can't confirm this is true or not without solid evidence, but this clan had people logging out with 28 cloth on them at crafting table, seems suspect.

https://streamable.com/i8g8d

FIX THIS.

People who are encumbered should not be able to log out quickly, it should take 2 minutes to log out or not even be able to log out at all.

Re: Fix this shit ASAP
Reply #1
old DFO bug...when player dying on last sec before his character go out, his grave will be in same place where he will be spawned...

Reply #2
Not going to say 100% for sure but it is POSSIBLE that this guy was completely naked with nothing on him so when you killed him he didn't drop a grave.

I have encountered people logging as soon as we hit system (auto or not) but never had them drop no grave if we killed them.

Reply #3

Reply #4
I've heard rumours of clans using scripts to auto log out on system messages of enemies, can't confirm this is true or not without solid evidence, but this clan had people logging out with 28 cloth on them at crafting table, seems suspect.

FIX THIS.

People who are encumbered should not be able to log out quickly, it should take 2 minutes to log out or not even be able to log out at all.

if i recall SUN had something similar. #notroll

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #5

FIX THIS.

I can confirm this is an old script that was in the original darkfall.  They need to remove system messages and the script wont work.

Reply #6
Lol thats no script we just press quit if there is someone hitting system, takes like barly 30 sec to get out. You know there are ppl that are keeping a big eye on the system when they play, my self aswell my tab is big so i see it with in 2 sec of you hitting system.

Try it your self, when we relogg before village fights we press quit and i can instantly start the game again and before i have had time to press start my character is out.

I uselly press quit if there is inc and if my alt is just standing there rather than trying to run with almost nothing on and hes done for now... whats the point

But you have a good point that they should increase the logg out time a bit its to fast.
Have come by a few combat loggers in caves and your right behind them and they hide for 15 sec and logg out.
  • Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 08:11:31 am by PIGGEHdeluxe

Reply #7
Old DF had a web interface to access system messages. Thats the same way TeamSpeak watch dogs worked and the only reliable way to react on system messages. But since ND has no web interface, there is no reliable way to automate that.

In theory you could have a system running, which takes screenshots every second and let the system messages recognize by an OCR. But this isn't 100% reliable. It would be slow, could miss something out or doesn't properly recognize, etc.

Reply #8
Something RoA solved in early beta with removal of system messages.  Only see allied and clan system messages.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
Chars with too much stuff on them should stay in game. Agreed.

Reply #10
They have said that if your over wheight you will not be able to logg, getting rid of the alts logged out with canons and siege eq, witch is what the game needs.

• Fnights
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
I can confirm this is an old script that was in the original darkfall.  They need to remove system messages and the script wont work.

They will, already confirmed, when they will add shield walls, ladders, raid stones and the watch tower network.
DnD full roadmap
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
2009~2012
DF1 broken issues

Reply #12

FIX THIS.

bruv thats my alt, i saw the system message on my main alt+tab quit you guys are just slow inside no script needed

Reply #13
when they will add shield walls, ladders, raid stones and the watch tower network.
I hope you are aware that thus far they were not able to even arrange spells in proper groups. Shield walls, ladders, raid stones and the watch tower network - lol.

Reply #14
Nope, as a carebear i disagree with this people have a right to log out, how do you know its a script? maybe his nan just died? did you ever stop to think of that. Fucking arseholes don't listen too them @Ub3rgames  this game needs to stay as pve/carebear as possible or  the game is going too die remember?
TRUE DON   1V1 2V2 3V3 FFA TOURNAMENT WINNER/FINALIST. Stickyback God. RETIRED.

If i am seriously out for you then you are a dead man walking.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmBbl-cU_EgIDtdn2_XhqKA/videos PVPS