Skip to main content

Topic: Hmm, maybe I'll go grind some mobs. (Read 622 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Hmm, maybe I'll go grind some mobs.
Reply #15
@ruckus98 
Some orange mob give awesome loot. you just havent find them yet

@IsilithTehroth
I got over 20 map (4 large 6 medium, XX small) in my bank by solo farming yeah orange mob drop a lot

Reply #16
The loot can be very good if you farm harder mobs in just 3 days of power hour a 5-6 man group farmed over 100k+. Another clannie got 3 maps and keys in an hour solo session. Stop farming goblins and trolls.

Yes Dark Dragons and Erodachs and Gardarocs are too easy and their loot reflects that.
We were fighting mobs you can solo bro. Orange mobs and getting great gains loots and useful skins.

I have a feeling that you don't know what great loot and gains actually means.

You are living in the past.  Just pretend Darkfall 1 never existed and then you wont expect this game to have the same loot drops.  So the loot and gains your getting is actually great because you have no memory of it being any different.  See how your mental state effects your reality? 

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #17
The loot can be very good if you farm harder mobs in just 3 days of power hour a 5-6 man group farmed over 100k+. Another clannie got 3 maps and keys in an hour solo session. Stop farming goblins and trolls.

Yes Dark Dragons and Erodachs and Gardarocs are too easy and their loot reflects that.
We were fighting mobs you can solo bro. Orange mobs and getting great gains loots and useful skins.

I'am doing orange mobs and while there normal loot is shit they have increased chances of rares. Can be keys or Maps. I get atleast 1 good item from orange mobs in 1h which is atleast minumum 7k. Pretty balanced and worth it now wih higher skills and R40 weapons.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #18
Very constructive thread.
Pink Phloyd, Formerly Pink Floyd, The Bard of Agon
The Ballad of Jonah Veil:
https://soundcloud.com/user-94841392/the-ballad-of-jonah-veil-1

Reply #19

I'am doing orange mobs and while there normal loot is shit they have increased chances of rares. Can be keys or Maps. I get atleast 1 good item from orange mobs in 1h which is atleast minumum 7k. Pretty balanced and worth it now wih higher skills and R40 weapons.

Yeah 7k per hour is great man. Not like you can go farm literally any elemental and get 10k regs in an hour or anything. Not like you can go cap villages semi afk and have gold literally raining down on you or anything.

Reply #20

Yeah 7k per hour is great man. Not like you can go farm literally any elemental and get 10k regs in an hour or anything. Not like you can go cap villages semi afk and have gold literally raining down on you or anything.
Troll again. Play the game or go.
Semi afk and village cap, wtf. Go to the hot spot villages (there are a lot), you die naked very fast.
Really, play the game or leave. Your comments are not valid as you are identified as a troll, mastery surging.