Skip to main content

Topic: Hmm, maybe I'll go grind some mobs. (Read 692 times) previous topic - next topic

Hmm, maybe I'll go grind some mobs.
Just kidding. I can shoot 1000 arrows at the same shit over and over again and gain 0.2 skill and the mobs drop no loot. Riveting stuff.

Back to harvesting and meditating.

• SoethThoth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Hmm, maybe I'll go grind some mobs.
Reply #1
Meditation is good for the soul.

And Ub3rgames said; It is the way it is, and it was. 8)

Reply #2
Darkfall used to be level based on hits... this one is different. 100 hits on a stronger mob that is yellow/orange difficulty will be more xp then 1000 hits on a green/easy difficulty. Also do your grinding with power hour or small groups

Reply #3
Just kidding. I can shoot 1000 arrows at the same shit over and over again and gain 0.2 skill and the mobs drop no loot. Riveting stuff.

Back to harvesting and meditating.
Your master troll skill: 100. Gz!!
You leveled quite fast. Sure you are cheating. Please Ueber, ban this cheater.
Such a moron.

Reply #4
@Ub3rgames Ban this fucking poster allready

Reply #5
Stop farming Goblins.

Reply #6
Darkfall used to be level based on hits... this one is different. 100 hits on a stronger mob that is yellow/orange difficulty will be more xp then 1000 hits on a green/easy difficulty. Also do your grinding with power hour or small groups

So you think that hitting mobs that are orange instead of green gives you more than 10x the gains? Holy fuck you're dumb. Please try and think before you post. I'm grinding on orange/red mobs. They don't drop any loot and take ungodly amount of hits to kill. Gains are fine but slower than meditation.

Reply #7

So you think that hitting mobs that are orange instead of green gives you more than 10x the gains? Holy fuck you're dumb. Please try and think before you post. I'm grinding on orange/red mobs. They don't drop any loot and take ungodly amount of hits to kill. Gains are fine but slower than meditation.
Fine. Log out, meditate and never come back :D

Reply #8

dude I wasnt talking literal amounts I was tryin to help you out brother I dont know the fucking math

Reply #9

dude I wasnt talking literal amounts I was tryin to help you out brother I dont know the fucking math

Well don't blame me when you cite a specific example but you're apparently being hypothetical. I did do the math, and your example is multiple factors above the gain difference. Mobs don't drop loot. Grinding mobs for gains feels pretty bad when you get zero loot off of end game mobs.

• SoethThoth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
Gonna grind mobs when I get home from work

Looking forward to it

And Ub3rgames said; It is the way it is, and it was. 8)

Reply #11
The loot can be very good if you farm harder mobs in just 3 days of power hour a 5-6 man group farmed over 100k+. Another clannie got 3 maps and keys in an hour solo session. Stop farming goblins and trolls.

Reply #12
The loot can be very good if you farm harder mobs in just 3 days of power hour a 5-6 man group farmed over 100k+. Another clannie got 3 maps and keys in an hour solo session. Stop farming goblins and trolls.

Yes Dark Dragons and Erodachs and Gardarocs are too easy and their loot reflects that.

Reply #13

Yes Dark Dragons and Erodachs and Gardarocs are too easy and their loot reflects that.
We were fighting mobs you can solo bro. Orange mobs and getting great gains loots and useful skins.

Reply #14

We were fighting mobs you can solo bro. Orange mobs and getting great gains loots and useful skins.

I have a feeling that you don't know what great loot and gains actually means.