Skip to main content

Topic: Stone-Skin... (Read 144 times) previous topic - next topic

Stone-Skin...
should be behind a title ..  :-X   :o  8)

or completly removed

---
me - meele/archer with armor master (+ 6% of all damage resistance) which means i will run in fully armor + 1h+shield + active stone-skin..without any buff of one of our insane support-mages...
  • Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 01:31:46 pm by Prometheus
Come at me!!
In the Darkfall Univers since 2005
in january 2009 i was still in a Darkfall Beta and did wait for a release... dejavu at it best!

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Stone-Skin...
Reply #1
Ye? How much prots does it give in that setup? 1? 1.5?
Gl with your mana, even as a warrior.

Reply #2
1) Stone skin depend on your encumbrance, and staff. Buff in robe, regear = loose effect, like buff in heavy.
2) It block your mana regen, so you will loose your stamina fast and die no stamina
3) Enchants provide more
4) Armor master do not count your enchants and buffs, only real armor
5) You need max earth magic, passive and intencity to have atleast +2 on hight lvl...

Reply #3
1) Stone skin depend on your encumbrance, and staff. Buff in robe, regear = loose effect, like buff in heavy.
2) It block your mana regen, so you will loose your stamina fast and die no stamina
3) Enchants provide more
5) You need max earth magic, passive and intencity to have atleast +2 on hight lvl...

Only on your staff. You can wear the heaviest gear and still get the same buff as though you were wearing bone/robes. The hardest part is dealing with no mana regen in heavy armor, but since you are regenerating life so fast you can just hp to mana a few times.

Reply #4
me - meele/archer with armor master (+ 6% of all damage resistance) which means i will run in fully armor + 1h+shield + active stone-skin..without any buff of one of our insane support-mages...
(I even delete my last joke like opinion, stone skin really has issues... I logged in fast and tested it and yea, it should not be like this)

EDIT: just tested it and something is not ok... encumbrance and weapon has effect on it, but totally marginal... you are right, it's not ok like this lol
  • Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 08:43:23 pm by TheCartographer

Reply #5
3) Enchants provide more

Only on your staff. You can wear the heaviest gear and still get the same buff as though you were wearing bone/robes. The hardest part is dealing with no mana regen in heavy armor, but since you are regenerating life so fast you can just hp to mana a few times.

wait, it do not counts in encumbrance? If it's true than it's bugged.. let me test it.
edit: just tested it, encumbrance has effect on it, it lowers it but by a joker like amount... I guess it's bugged... it should destroy the buff greatly....
  • Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 08:36:31 pm by TheCartographer

Reply #6
Ye? How much prots does it give in that setup? 1? 1.5?
Gl with your mana, even as a warrior.
wait gosti, I just tested it, it lose like 0.2 in numbers after changing to melee wep from buff staff + heavy armor from robe (that even gives a large amount of spell buff) I guess it's bugged.. I doubt that any non drunk developer would make a setup like that : P

Reply #7
I think the buffs need to be effected by encumbrance and staff magnitude a little more. I'm not sure about hiding it behind a school, I do think that all buff others should be title blocked though and given a buff to duration.

Reply #8
I too thought about getting earth magic just for the buff. But after a clanmate got it, we tested and figured it screws too much with manareg. So I won't touch it.
As far as I know, there is no spell or school you need as meele/archer. (except lesser and greater magic) I could be wrong though
I am not the Ork king anymore :(
https://www.twitch.tv/ternomisa

Reply #9
It's good for what the description suggests, for, melee builds but the fact everyone can get it is wrong. Now if they would stop trying to push earth magic as an AoE spam school.