Skip to main content

Topic: Hmm, maybe I'll go out and roam for PvP! (Read 840 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Hmm, maybe I'll go out and roam for PvP!
Reply #15
Went to caxul vcp yesterday with like 11-12, zerged down like 6-7 gentlemen and took their raft (in our defense steel bones brought like 20 and gents 10-15 the day before so we went a bit heavier on numbers expecting a big fight again).

Took the raft to kvit to raid steel bones since they didn't come. Found like 7-8 dwarves and killed them in kvit.

Right now if u want bang hit up vcps or cities/hamlets of active clams. Maybe lucrative spawns nearby those cities. The pop is a little dead to just roam aimlessly, you have to pick locations with high traffic

PS: the trip to vcp, fight there, and raft trip to kvit, fight there and raft trip back took less than 1.5h for all and was a fun time. It only takes 3h to pvp if ur going across the whole world.

I'm talking about soloing.
So go solo then. What is it exactly you're crying about? Does it take too long to find PvP or are there too many people out and you're afraid you'll lose your r30s

Go buy some r10s and a banded set if you're afraid of losing gear.

You got me in a box.

Reply #16
I would wager money that the guy complaining about not finding PvP is the same guy who would be complaining about PvP finding him.  Darkfall is not a solo player game.  Expecting to find free ganks galore at this stage in the game is just naive.

Reply #17
I would wager money that the guy complaining about not finding PvP is the same guy who would be complaining about PvP finding him.  Darkfall is not a solo player game.  Expecting to find free ganks galore at this stage in the game is just naive.

Word , I dont find that hard to find PVP in DnD, most often i get wreaked but hey iam bad.

Reply #18

The actual definition of a strawman ladies and gentlemen.

I'm the kind of person who farms the highest traffic mobs because my favorite thing to do in game is to PvE under the threat of being attacked at any point in time. Unfortunately that isn't possible in this game because they intentionally made mob loot terrible and put VCP rewards through the fucking stratosphere.

Reply #19
Very constructive thread.
Pink Phloyd, Formerly Pink Floyd, The Bard of Agon
The Ballad of Jonah Veil:
https://soundcloud.com/user-94841392/the-ballad-of-jonah-veil-1

Reply #20
Very constructive thread.

Very constructive game. Hey guys wanna go run around for awhile?

Reply #21
OP is mad he can't find solos to gank when they are low in spawns.

That Caxul/kvit raiding last night was a lot of fun. Even got a video fraps'd of a lag switching SG in Steel Bones. I thought those guys were on the up and up. People will do whatever they can to try and win on the internet rofl.

Let me guess. Logrick the lagswitch.
They say you are what you eat
I took the star outta starvation.

Reply #22
He was joking, he didn't actually want to PVP he just wanted to cry on the forums.
He was joking, he didn't actually want to PVP he just wanted to cry on the forums.

love you brother
Don't take forums seriously; Astroturfing is real, and has ruined the freedoms of speeches we share online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bYAQ-ZZtEU

Reply #23
I'm planning to visit orklands on weekend to kill many young orks.

Reply #24
I'm planning to visit orklands on weekend to kill many young orks.

enjoy the walk back noob

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #25
You can't stop me.