Skip to main content

Topic: Hmm, maybe I'll go out and roam for PvP! (Read 723 times) previous topic - next topic

Hmm, maybe I'll go out and roam for PvP!
Just kidding. I don't have 3+ hours to waste to go find a fight. Even if I find one the people I kill won't have anything valuable on them because mob drops are so piss poor. Power hour is on cooldown. Oh well back to harvesting or meditating.

Riveting stuff.

• MNO
  • [*][*][*]
Re: Hmm, maybe I'll go out and roam for PvP!
Reply #1
Just kidding. I don't have 3+ hours to waste to go find a fight. Even if I find one the people I kill won't have anything valuable on them because mob drops are so piss poor. Power hour is on cooldown. Oh well back to harvesting or meditating.

Riveting stuff.

I'm planning on taking a tonne of gearbags upto Ork lands and just living out of there for a while. Probably much easier.

I would like to see one recall, maybe 24 hour cooldown only when naked.

Reply #2
We roamed with a group of ten last night. Rode 5 minutes north of copperdale and ganked 2 members of French connection. Within 2 minutes a group of at least the same numbers as us rocked up to avenge them. We had a good fight and we won. Think French connection have a lot of new players but they got involved. Afterwards we decided to raid them at long march. Had a good bit of fun but we couldn't kill them ha.

Not everyone is holding up in a cave. Try actually playing the game.

Reply #3
Ruckus living on Mirrorsea confirmed

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #4
A group of lux wanted to take a village deep in alfar lands. It ended up with a well organized defense by random alfar players....people who actually dont play shoulnt comment @OP.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

• PIGGEHtheluxe
  • [*]
Reply #5
Villages = pvp.
If you want pvp move to a area that have alot of pvp, like elflands dwarflands villages sounds to be insane
I DIDN`T CHOOSE THE PIG LIFE, THE PIG LIFE CHOSE ME.

Intel i5 7600k 5.0 Ghz 1.325 volt | Corsair H100i V2 | 16 GB DDR4 Corsair VENGEANCE LPX 2400MHz | Asus Prime Z270-A | Asus Strix GTX 1080ti | Xfx pro 650 watt | Corsair Air 540 | Acer XG270HU 2560x1440 144hz | Corsair VOID Wireless | HTC VIVE <3

Reply #6
If it takes you 3 hours to find pvp in this game you're doing it wrong

Reply #7
He was joking, he didn't actually want to PVP he just wanted to cry on the forums.

And Ub3rgames said; It is the way it is, and it was. 8)

Reply #8
Were you part of that group of 4 guys I saw circling n00b spawns in Alfar lands?  Maybe you should stray away from the goblin and troll spawns as most people have moved on now...

Reply #9

Riveting stuff.

At the maximum, I can ride out from the most populated NPC city in Alfar, and find a fight within 30 minutes. Learn your spawns to check in the nearby enemy racial areas. It's not hard.

• Valar
  • [*][*]
Reply #10

Riveting stuff.

At the maximum, I can ride out from the most populated NPC city in Alfar, and find a fight within 30 minutes. Learn your spawns to check in the nearby enemy racial areas. It's not hard.

Killing noobs at goblins and trolls, great content.

Reply #11
Went to caxul vcp yesterday with like 11-12, zerged down like 6-7 gentlemen and took their raft (in our defense steel bones brought like 20 and gents 10-15 the day before so we went a bit heavier on numbers expecting a big fight again).

Took the raft to kvit to raid steel bones since they didn't come. Found like 7-8 dwarves and killed them in kvit.

Right now if u want bang hit up vcps or cities/hamlets of active clams. Maybe lucrative spawns nearby those cities. The pop is a little dead to just roam aimlessly, you have to pick locations with high traffic

PS: the trip to vcp, fight there, and raft trip to kvit, fight there and raft trip back took less than 1.5h for all and was a fun time. It only takes 3h to pvp if ur going across the whole world.
Benevolence Apollo - DFO
Benevolence Mortredd/ObiWan Kenobi - UW

ObiWan Kenobi - DnD and RoA

Reply #12
Went to caxul vcp yesterday with like 11-12, zerged down like 6-7 gentlemen and took their raft (in our defense steel bones brought like 20 and gents 10-15 the day before so we went a bit heavier on numbers expecting a big fight again).

Took the raft to kvit to raid steel bones since they didn't come. Found like 7-8 dwarves and killed them in kvit.

Right now if u want bang hit up vcps or cities/hamlets of active clams. Maybe lucrative spawns nearby those cities. The pop is a little dead to just roam aimlessly, you have to pick locations with high traffic

PS: the trip to vcp, fight there, and raft trip to kvit, fight there and raft trip back took less than 1.5h for all and was a fun time. It only takes 3h to pvp if ur going across the whole world.

I'm talking about soloing.

Reply #13
OP is mad he can't find solos to gank when they are low in spawns.

That Caxul/kvit raiding last night was a lot of fun. Even got a video fraps'd of a lag switching SG in Steel Bones. I thought those guys were on the up and up. People will do whatever they can to try and win on the internet rofl.
My dreams are all dead and buried
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode
When God comes and calls me to his kingdom
I'll take all ya sons of bitches when I go!
Let Her Blow!
Carl Brutananadilewski - SG of Mooninites

Reply #14

I'm talking about soloing.
So go solo then. What is it exactly you're crying about? Does it take too long to find PvP or are there too many people out and you're afraid you'll lose your r30s

Go buy some r10s and a banded set if you're afraid of losing gear.
  • Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 10:22:45 pm by Brown Dorf