Skip to main content

Topic: raid kvitstein and fight with NHL (Read 627 times) previous topic - next topic

raid kvitstein and fight with NHL

Re: raid kvitstein and fight with NHL
Reply #1
Nice vid.
P.S. Warrior OP, mage sucks.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
ez

• Fnights
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
Your melee and archery skills are pretty high, seems the dungeon with level 40+ mobs do the right trick. Unfortunately i don't have the possibility to do the same. Guess i will surely need 1-2 months to reach the same level. Is a damn grindfest for people with low actively playtime.
  • Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 08:59:24 am by Fnights
DnD full roadmap
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
2009~2012
DF1 broken issues

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
Your melee and archery skills are pretty high, seems the dungeon with level 40+ mobs do the right trick. Unfortunately i don't have the possibility to do the same. Guess i will surely need 1-2 months to reach the same level. Is a damn grindfest for people with low actively playtime.

Do you know how much more bonus dmg you get from maybe 78 meele and 90 meele. I tell you, its not alot. You should read up on how the progression system works.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

• PIGGEHtheluxe
  • [*]
Reply #5
You dont gain any more xp after lvl 20 and  just meditate melee and go to pwh lvling with a group for the archery easy gains ppl are complayining about it being grindy but i mean we are abit over 2v past launch and in my clan tere are ppl with fulltime jobbs that pvp alot but still have really lvld characters, melee mastery, sharpshooter and 350 hp, play the game right and you lvl really fast
I DIDN`T CHOOSE THE PIG LIFE, THE PIG LIFE CHOSE ME.

Intel i5 7600k 5.0 Ghz 1.325 volt | Corsair H100i V2 | 16 GB DDR4 Corsair VENGEANCE LPX 2400MHz | Asus Prime Z270-A | Asus Strix GTX 1080ti | Xfx pro 650 watt | Corsair Air 540 | Acer XG270HU 2560x1440 144hz | Corsair VOID Wireless | HTC VIVE <3

• Fnights
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6

Do you know how much more bonus dmg you get from maybe 78 meele and 90 meele. I tell you, its not alot. You should read up on how the progression system works.

I know they frontloaded these skills, but the gains are ridiculous, 10 minutes pown the same mob for a 0.3 is a hell, power hour also don't help much since is very small time, also even if the difference is 3-4 points of damage you still have an advantage over me, no matter what, you hit me for more and i hit you back for less, at the same level of armour you win.
The perception of be behind is still very massive in this game, until you max your build you have this permanent feeling, disconfort and stress.

You dont gain any more xp after lvl 20 and  just meditate melee and go to pwh lvling with a group for the archery easy gains ppl are complayining about it being grindy but i mean we are abit over 2v past launch and in my clan tere are ppl with fulltime jobbs that pvp alot but still have really lvld characters, melee mastery, sharpshooter and 350 hp, play the game right and you lvl really fast

Make no sense at all that i have to meditate, aka pass my time off line, to max it because the gains are ridiculous. There is something wrong with the design of the game, infact is a year or so, since InDev that i tell Ub3rgames that this grindfest can kill the game for a lot of people, no matter how they frontload the skills.

The game should focus more on the world building, tools and economy than player progression, is detract lots of people to have fun.
  • Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 10:07:31 am by Fnights
DnD full roadmap
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
2009~2012
DF1 broken issues

Reply #7

I know they frontloaded these skills, but the gains are ridiculous, 10 minutes pown the same mob for a 0.3 is a hell, power hour also don't help much since is very small time, also even if the difference is 3-4 points of damage you still have an advantage over me, no matter what, you hit me for more and i hit you back for less, at the same level of armour you win.
The perception of be behind is still very massive in this game, until you max your build you have this permanent feeling, disconfort and stress.

Make no sense at all that i have to meditate, aka pass my time off line, to max it because the gains are ridiculous. There is something wrong with the design of the game, infact is a year or so, since InDev that i tell Ub3rgames that this grindfest can kill the game for a lot of people, no matter how they frontload the skills.

The game should focus more on the world building, tools and economy than player progression, is detract lots of people to have fun.

Player progression is needed in a game where you can lose all your loot.

if ub3rgames listen to you the game would die in a day like ROA.

Go play mount and blade, thats what you are after.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #8
We tested the frontloading of melee damage in indev and like when you get to melee mastery 25 you will be almost maxed out in damage. Archery im not so sure about that.

Magic is weaker now because its easier to get more melee and archery damage through frontloading but still have to grind alot to unlock your schools/spells etc as a mage.

And casters use alot of stamina with little regen now which is pretty detrimental in longer fights.

But all that may change in the coming weeks when mages start to catchup.

Reply #9
semincheck number one, you sure showed those na cucks.

Reply #10

We can pull someone from 1-50 regular melee in 2 hrs on a power hour, then have them hit mastery the next night. It's very very lucrative to farm in a large group, and coordinated.

Reply #11
why would a russian put american ghetto trash music on his video
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #12
I play really little time, like not every day for power hour on. I have meditated archery and after 20 Sharpshooter it seems to do damage, in fights, now I need melee. I believe 2 month to pvp viable for a casual like me is alright, just a bit worried of the dmg output grinding mages can achieve in the same time.
--------------------------------------------------
Ingame: Ori Ori

Reply #13
because there is good beats

Reply #14
because it's good
Funai Kanashimi in game.
Will re-sub only after watchtowers. See ya all in 2035 nerds.