Skip to main content

Topic: Weird stutters since the rollback (Read 242 times) previous topic - next topic

Weird stutters since the rollback
anyone else having weird stutterers where the fps drop to 0  every other action and then back up?

Having this since the crash + rollback yesterday

Re: Weird stutters since the rollback
Reply #1
no,something crashed in ur settings maybe or in file

Reply #2
I'm also having this issue. Ever since the crash. I have to relog and it will be fine for a bit then starts again. I run game in window mode so not the alt tab issue.

Reply #3
I'm also having this issue. Ever since the crash. I have to relog and it will be fine for a bit then starts again. I run game in window mode so not the alt tab issue.

we got the same thing dude, relogging will fix it every time. Resetting all my options will be painful doh.

Reply #4
bump. any fix for this?

Reply #5
Once I got rid of Nvidia Experience I never had this issue again.  There has been a bug reported with Nvidia.  Check this forum for more info.

Reply #6
I get this too and I get huge lag from quest text

Reply #7
had same thing on my main. Not on my alt. One day it switched. Now it happens on my alt, not on my main. I have nvidia experience still installed and my main is good. Not my alt though. Does not look like something we can change on our end. Devs?

https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,7646.0.html

Reply #8
not using the nvidia extra program (NVIDIA experience) here, just the standard NVIDIA Control Panel (always unchecked it @ installation), so can't confirm the causality on my end.