Skip to main content

Topic: Melee abilities being used at random (Read 188 times) previous topic - next topic

Melee abilities being used at random
Anyone else getting this?

When fighting mobs, or when disengaging etc a power attack / whirlwind / knockup fires randomly with no keypress to trigger it.

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Melee abilities being used at random
Reply #1
No. Never had had this. You got a skill on your weapons bar connected to a weapon ?
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #2
nope, completely separate binding, i use the weaponbar just for weapon switching binds and that's it.

Reply #3
today I've had no crit indicator in melee whatsoever, and no 5th hit crit. seems same for everyone @Ub3rgames

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
today I've had no crit indicator in melee whatsoever, and no 5th hit crit. seems same for everyone @Ub3rgames

Same. Ninja melee nerf?
Wouldn't mind if yes tbh

Reply #5

When fighting mobs, or when disengaging etc a power attack / whirlwind / knockup fires randomly with no keypress to trigger it.
That's the queuing whos fucked up since launch coz of the charge server , there is a slight delay between two actions now and if your leftclick timing is too tight sometimes it'll randomly go back and execute a past action when it's off cooldown. Luckily you're melee , i got this as a mage 20% of the time since day 1. Never happened the last weeks/months on indev

Reply #6

That's the queuing whos fucked up since launch coz of the charge server , there is a slight delay between two actions now and if your leftclick timing is too tight sometimes it'll randomly go back and execute a past action when it's off cooldown. Luckily you're melee , i got this as a mage 20% of the time since day 1. Never happened the last weeks/months on indev
I thought I was going crazy, since I didn't play indev in the end to have a decent baseline ... that shit needs fixing
Je suis un écureuil
Your friends are less important than the future of Darkfall.