Skip to main content

Topic: Which Mobs are weak against fire? (Read 302 times) previous topic - next topic

Which Mobs are weak against fire?
Hey there,

could you tell me mobs which are weak against fire-magic? Most on Yssam?

Greetings

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Which Mobs are weak against fire?
Reply #1
Baradron is the best for grinding up fire magic. I'm sure it's pretty contested tho.
There are couple of forest golems there, those are pretty decent too.
Elf shades/wraiths are vulnerable to almost all magic, fire included. Tons of them on yssam.

Reply #2
Baradron is the best for grinding up fire magic. I'm sure it's pretty contested tho.
Elf shades/wraiths are vulnerable to almost all magic, fire included. Tons of them on yssam.

Did they get rid of the ones by Bloodscar? There used to be two rotation spawn by Bloodscar / Quarendel

Arkillion Asura

Reply #3

Nobody farms Baradons because they drop a grand total of like 100 gold of value in items. Not worth for a fire mage, or anyone else. Nerfed into the ground.

Go farm wildtribe mages, you will gain positive on all regs minus sulfur (10-25? ea), and come close to breaking even on that. + Steedgrass

Reply #4

Nobody farms Baradons because they drop a grand total of like 100 gold of value in items. Not worth for a fire mage, or anyone else. Nerfed into the ground.

Go farm wildtribe mages, you will gain positive on all regs minus sulfur (10-25? ea), and come close to breaking even on that. + Steedgrass

Yeah but the issue with mob loot tables is half of them are fucked. People still farm Gardoroc because it's the easiest to hit out of all the "big" mobs and give the most skill gain.

Kind of depends if you want loot whilst you gain or not, most people have like 300-400k gold a piece (I know, right) so the grind is the only issue for them.

Arkillion Asura

Reply #5

Yeah but the issue with mob loot tables is half of them are fucked. People still farm Gardoroc because it's the easiest to hit out of all the "big" mobs and give the most skill gain.

Kind of depends if you want loot whilst you gain or not, most people have like 300-400k gold a piece (I know, right) so the grind is the only issue for them.

You aren't wrong, but, with wildtribes you get -ok- gains, and infinite regs + mounts. I guess it is up to people what they want.

Reply #6
The question isn't about profitabilty but weakness so, on Yssam :
-Ghost/Elfshade/Elfwraith
-Forest Golem
-Baradron
-Oaklord

You will find a lot mobs also on Niflheim.

Most humanoids are probably ok to hit with fire aswell.

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
Literally any mob on Niflheim.

• Orti
  • [*][*]
Reply #8

Reply #9

http://darkfallmap.com/

activate the mobs - the infos are accurate also for what they weak for.
Come at me!!
In the Darkfall Univers since 2005
in january 2009 i was still in a Darkfall Beta and did wait for a release... dejavu at it best!

Reply #10

http://darkfallmap.com/

activate the mobs - the infos are accurate also for what they weak for.

Yes, I also use this map to find out what stuff is weak to.  It is very helpful before bringing a transmute or regs for bolts.