Skip to main content

Topic: Cairn POP is INSANE! (Read 515 times) previous topic - next topic

Cairn POP is INSANE!

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Re: Cairn POP is INSANE!
Reply #1
No one cares?

Arkillion Asura

Reply #2
No one cares?

NEW DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN.

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #3
I agree populations probably not able to sustain 4 islands. They should be removed but you still decide to stay on them because you think you need all the gold and rare ores to play.

If you want to actually play the game come to the mainland or else just sit on your island and complain on forums all day.

Reply #4
Wow you killed 2-day player wow

But yeah, Cairn pop is low af.
  • Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 09:15:24 am by funashimi
Funai Kanashimi in game.
Will re-sub only after watchtowers. See ya all in 2035 nerds.

• Ciez
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
Wow you killed 2-day player wow

But yeah, Cairn pop is low af.

Might have something to do with how terrible the cairn mob loot tables feel. What's worth farming down there?

Reply #6
Loot tables is a huge issue right now.

Reply #7
its strange because i thought sero and arkillion was the same person and they replied to each other here, i am just confused, is this a paradox? whats happening?

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #8
its strange because i thought sero and arkillion was the same person and they replied to each other here, i am just confused, is this a paradox? whats happening?

Who the fuck is arkillion? are you high? lmao.