Skip to main content

Topic: OOk Ook OOk OoK! (Read 1498 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: OOk Ook OOk OoK!
Reply #30
also nice zerging me when you had a chance to give me a proper 1v1 typical basement dweller.
This is not a 1v1 toxic efragger arena game, if that is what you are looking for go check out RoA. Have a nice day brother, sorry I upset you.

DFO NA1: Rane Twinblades
DFUW: Vecnna Ofvecnna
DND: Horren Dous

Reply #31
also nice zerging me when you had a chance to give me a proper 1v1 typical basement dweller.
This is not a 1v1 toxic efragger arena game, if that is what you are looking for go check out RoA. Have a nice day brother, sorry I upset you.

can u believe roa trolls these days

smh....

Reply #32

can u believe roa trolls these days

smh....

People love to zerg =0.

Reply #33
That wolf in your group vs the horde landing all those vamp touches kid must be a god!

Reply #34
lmfao

u would make a vid killing noobs

u should 5v5 us b4 we quit or come back to ROA and get ur mental shattered

Reply #35
Dunked you 5v8 on stream in that dungeon  and got called eu trash lol... amazing how bad you are without arrow with 15 ping.. set it up myself , squanto,  haylend, janosh,  and ninogan vs w.e 5 you want.... bring lube.

Reply #36
Dunked you 5v8 on stream in that dungeon  and got called eu trash lol... amazing how bad you are without arrow with 15 ping.. set it up myself , squanto,  haylend, janosh,  and ninogan vs w.e 5 you want.... bring lube.

me jack morris fusion and semu want in on this

I feel sorry for Jack he probably would log in and enjoy the game more if he didn't have you for a retarded friend and didn't ruin his ties with Epoch.

Reply #37

Are you guys with the dunes?? Or just want to bang... I'm sure we would be down.

Reply #38

Are you guys with the dunes?? Or just want to bang... I'm sure we would be down.

Don't know about banging, kinda gay dude, but we would happily fight.

I feel sorry for Jack he probably would log in and enjoy the game more if he didn't have you for a retarded friend and didn't ruin his ties with Epoch.

Reply #39
Ooooooooooooook ooooooooooooooooook

Reply #41
always the best when 2 random groups are trying to wager

:thinking:

Reply #42
Vid of fighting noobs.. not impressed.

Reply #43
what happened to music in 2018,music of glamour gays in vid

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #44
Haven't really gotten to fight Ooks much on Niflheim to be honest, they mostly play when we're not online. We did win some engagements against them but mostly we lacked the numbers.

As for the fragment where I chased in melee, this was the first time I was wearing a metal set since DFUW in 2015. I'm too used to the leather attack rate so I couldn't really get into the feel of playing metal on the fly like that.

Currently wearing metal mainly to compensate for lack of group versatility (we're a small clan now due to so many quitting in the first few days).