Topic: OOk Ook OOk OoK! (Read 1986 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: OOk Ook OOk OoK!
Reply #15
Nice.
First video this magic?

Reply #16
nice video

i guess it is Spell Haste buff active on you but what is that Mana efficiency doing on a r20 staff? or is it the mana penalty icon for the s.haste buff?

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #17
nice video

i guess it is Spell Haste buff active on you but what is that Mana efficiency doing on a r20 staff? or is it the mana penalty icon for the s.haste buff?

It's mana regeneration penalty, he has it both with staff and sword.

Reply #18
Really nice vid, keep them coming!

Reply #19
OOK OOK
- Your Nan : OOK OOK -

Reply #20
NA dumping on EU.

Twas to be expected.

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #21
NA dumping on EU.

Twas to be expected.

=0 this is not my experience with NA players so far =0.

Reply #22
im surprised squanto is horrendous, since i thought squanto was meant to be quite decent, yet my impression of horrendous was like his name, horrendous.

Reply #23
NA dumping on EU.

Twas to be expected.

=0 this is not my experience with NA players so far =0.

that didn't count! :D

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #24
im surprised squanto is horrendous, since i thought squanto was meant to be quite decent, yet my impression of horrendous was like his name, horrendous.

DFO NA1: Rane Twinblades
DFUW: Vecnna Ofvecnna
DND: Horren Dous

Reply #25

it's like he doesn't grasp he has nearly 400 mana (super exploited/poopsocked int) and is struggling to kill a guy in chain at a troll spawn.  It's like listen tot you have higher hp and str than most melee arch toons use a gs newb.

Reply #26
Hands down best PvP video since launch

and Raaps idiotic crying over mages makes sense now (he's fucking garbage at melee archery and fighting players who could dunk him with ANY build)
Second all that.

Reply #27

it's like he doesn't grasp he has nearly 400 mana (super exploited/poopsocked int) and is struggling to kill a guy in chain at a troll spawn.  It's like listen tot you have higher hp and str than most melee arch toons use a gs newb.

Not sure why I am even responding to you because you are absolutely braindead and probably wont comprehend what I am about to say, but... this game is FRONTLOADED meaning that early levels give more than later levels. Difference between 20 int and 40 int could be 10 damage, but difference between 40 int and 90 int is 4 damage. Gear also seems to be more important than levels, but I guess for people like you, you need to cry about everything you possibly can to justify playing the game.

'poopsocking dwarf nodehitter has 50 strength, i only had 47.. and he killed me. stupid exploiting no lifer'

DFO NA1: Rane Twinblades
DFUW: Vecnna Ofvecnna
DND: Horren Dous

Reply #28

yeh ngl he's pretty garbo bang average at best, didnt see nothin special

Reply #29

Not sure why I am even responding to you because you are absolutely braindead and probably wont comprehend what I am about to say, but... this game is FRONTLOADED meaning that early levels give more than later levels. Difference between 20 int and 40 int could be 10 damage, but difference between 40 int and 90 int is 4 damage. Gear also seems to be more important than levels, but I guess for people like you, you need to cry about everything you possibly can to justify playing the game.

'poopsocking dwarf nodehitter has 50 strength, i only had 47.. and he killed me. stupid exploiting no lifer'

LOL, look at this tot trying to take a piss, this is cute coming from a dweeb with no education, no career, and no athleticism, you couldn't support yourself on an IV.  How do you not understand basic combat nuances of a game you play 24/7, also nice zerging me when you had a chance to give me a proper 1v1 typical basement dweller.