Skip to main content

Topic: Skill Unlocks and Signature Spells (Read 164 times) previous topic - next topic

Skill Unlocks and Signature Spells
Hello.

Now that some of the spells are locked behind titles and do not require grinding the school to unlock, some weird things are happening: you can unlock a spell long time before you can start leveling it.
For example, Spell Reflect is still tied to Intensify (100 Arcane), yet it unlocks on day 3, whereas Wall of Force is tied to Mana Efficiency (50 Arcane) and unlocks on day 15.

@Ub3rgames are there any plans to revisit linked spells' level unlocks / linked sub-skills?

Also a related issue: You plan on switching some spells between schools. Any plans to lower the unlock levels of some remaining spells in schools that are losing spells?
Example Witchcraft is losing 3 spells, a lvl 1 one, a lvl 60? one and a lvl 90 one. Yet it still has a spell that unlocks at lvl 100 (and is tied to Intensify, making it a pain to level).

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Re: Skill Unlocks and Signature Spells
Reply #1
I think it is announced that magic revisit is the next big thing

Reply #2
Yes, and they talked about:
* making new schools + switching spells to those schools
* reworking some spells
* adding/removing shared cooldown for some spells

But I have not seen ANY mention of spell unlock levels being changed for spells that are staying in their current schools. Hence this thread to ask/remind them.

Reply #3
witchcraft doesnt have a bolt, and 9 spells total after the changes  / and ZERO UTILITY
i think lvl 100 one is going to be rank90 they said
I hope it is worth the title and i didnt waste my time, same thing with Infliction
  • Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 12:59:56 pm by Aglorien

Reply #4
Another thing that really needs changing SOON
either rename Arcane the school or Arcane the damage type

Reply #5
i want to see them add new spell in the signature spell section to make school feel more unique :D

Reply #6

Yes that ought to be a simple fix. Arcane school should be renamed Celestial or something like that.

Reply #7
Yep, that's an easy fix to do and it is definitely needed. It is confusing to have the arcane school do holy damage and the raw school being the one doing arcane damage