Skip to main content

Topic: Shieldcraft (Read 167 times) previous topic - next topic

Shieldcraft
I used power hour and crafted 300 Alfar Bucklers (Requirements 50 Armorsmithing and 10 Shieldcraft title) skill up from 50,01 to 54,11.
When I was crafting Bows I used like ~300 bows for 9 lvl of Bowers skill (also with power hour).
This game so need shields or? Anyone need my 1829 r20 shields?

Re: Shieldcraft
Reply #1
something definetly wrong with this
Funai Kanashimi in game.

Azm Esm - Russian-speaking clan.

Reply #2
Bump

Reply #3
Some of the crafting skills definitely need to be looked at. The grind on some are ridiculous compared to others

Reply #4
So what, @Ub3rgames ???
Funai Kanashimi in game.

Azm Esm - Russian-speaking clan.

Reply #5
I used power hour and crafted 300 Alfar Bucklers (Requirements 50 Armorsmithing and 10 Shieldcraft title) skill up from 50,01 to 54,11.
When I was crafting Bows I used like ~300 bows for 9 lvl of Bowers skill (also with power hour).
This.
If shieldcraft is separate title it needs to have normal gains.

Reply #6
This.
If shieldcraft is separate title it needs to have normal gains.

Agreed. This wasn't so much of a problem when the craft wasn't title-split, and you had the option of skilling up with either armor or shields for a given tier. In some cases I preferred the slower shield gains due resource availability at the time (greater access to wood vs iron), but the option was always there for either. There should be a viable skillup path whichever of the two titles you take.

Reply #7

Pro crafter tip.  make the most expensive thing you can during your power hour for the fastest gains.  There are several shields available in the r20 range.  Find the one that takes the most, and most expensive materials. 

It sounds like the bows you were making used more mats than the shields you were making.