Skip to main content

Topic: [VIDEO] COOLEST MONKEY IN DA JUNGLE (Read 1527 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [VIDEO] COOLEST MONKEY IN DA JUNGLE
Reply #15
really good player! Always liked your vids, since DFO...

AND probablly a god-like grinder! :
- 14 days after the lanch
-  first char human 330 HP, 304 mana
than... "Visiting Alfar/Mahirim lands become tiresom becouse not much prey so I became a wolf"
- second char mahirim: 323 HP, 382 mana

: D
He got banned so he "grinded" another character. Keep supporting cheaters.

Reply #16
Show me on the doll where I hurt you.

You hurt my brain, with your mind-boggling ignorance. ))

Reply #17
He didn't get banned... lol.. he got a GM race change because he had a character in indev..

You have no idea what your talking about buddy boy

DFO NA1: Rane Twinblades
DFUW: Vecnna Ofvecnna
DND: Horren Dous

Reply #18

than... "Visiting Alfar/Mahirim lands become tiresom becouse not much prey so I became a wolf"

Oh, I thought he used race change to Mahirim.

No forum account for some reason, rerolled and almost maxed out fire magic, hm, a bit fishy indeed. Anyways, once others cap out on char skills and start hitting back, it's only downhill from here.
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #19
Oh, I thought he used race change to Mahirim.

No forum account for some reason, rerolled and almost maxed out fire magic, hm, a bit fishy indeed. Anyways, once others cap out on char skills and start hitting back, it's only downhill from here.

🤦just because the human clip is last doesnt mean its the most recent, check the gear people are in. I race changed to a mahirim and am one now. Well grats on making me spend a minute making a forum acc I guess. Don't wanna post on this more so feel free to smear my name with cheat accusations from here on out i wont defend it 👍 I had ub3r delete my Ninogan forum acc because i feel these forums are usually pretty pointless and would rather just contribute by doing stuff like the darkfallmap etc.

Never re-rolled, fire magic went up fast with spawn scaling and meditation. Play smart not longer.

Oh and lillis slowfoot in the first clip is my friends char that i used to hit up alfar lands since he lived at a chaos bank there.
  • Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 01:05:05 pm by CrucialUnit

Reply #20
🤦just because the human clip is last doesnt mean its the most recent, check the gear people are in. I race changed to a mahirim and am one now. Well grats on making me spend a minute making a forum acc I guess. Don't wanna post on this more so feel free to smear my name with cheat accusations from here on out i wont defend it 👍 I had ub3r delete my Ninogan forum acc because i feel these forums are usually pretty pointless and would rather just contribute by doing stuff like the darkfallmap etc.

Never re-rolled, fire magic went up fast with spawn scaling and meditation. Play smart not longer.

He didn't get banned... lol.. he got a GM race change because he had a character in indev..

right... and somehow with this GM race change he got less health as mahirim, or if it would be the other way around less mana as human. Characters presented in the video cant be same character after race change. So both Ninogan and Horrendous are lying. This is for people that want to check for themselves. I simply know, but each of you can check for yourself. He documented it in his own video, lol.

You shady now too, Horrendous, why would you try do defend banned cheater (ninogan/crucial unit)?
  • Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 02:20:46 pm by wildNothing

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #21
THE PLOT THICKENS

Reply #22

right... and somehow with this GM race change he got less health as mahirim, or if it would be the other way around less mana as human. Characters presented in the video cant be same character after race change. So both Ninogan and Horrendous are lying. This is for people that want to check for themselves. I simply know, but each of you can check for yourself. He documented it in his own video, lol.

You shady now too, Horrendous, why would you try do defend banned cheater (ninogan/crucial unit)?

These dweebs just got served.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #23
Don't even need to shit talk, you can read my mind for what I think of this video.
dodgy bastard

Reply #24

There are quicker ways to ask for a date.

Reply #25

There are quicker ways to ask for a date.

False!
There is no quicker way to ask for a date than calling someone a "good player" on Darkfall's forum! 

But you know, it's just about a date....a sentimental daydreaming about a guileless date...

But from the other hand I heard that you called a few dwarfs "high lvl'ed crafters" ON GLOBAL! moreover! You sent them PMs, forcing them to craft you some chest pieces, some leggings.... yes, my friends, he asked for "leggings" in PMs! And you even offered that you will bring the mats... HOW??? HOW i SHOULD ASK??!!! How you wanted to bring the mats to that personal appointment?Without wearing any leggings? Showing them your naked ass? That"s how you wanted to meet them? Or actually you had some leggings on you and you were simply cheat them, lie to them, manipulate them to force a personal meeting?
But no matter now, we already reported you!

You nasty predator!

Reply #26

right... and he got inferno at 40+ in 1 week... smart... he never got banned. he was in the game the entire time

Dunnin Dainstaff - SupremeGeneral of TTD

Reply #27
lul race change lul
Immortal Fraggers Cheese Expert.

Reply #28
So race change from human to wolf makes you lose hp?  Can we get ub3r in here to confirm?

Reply #29

first character is a male human and not Crucial Unit. That's Lillis's, the guy who makes darkfallmap.com with me. First char has 330 hp and now a lot more, still in the game but its original owner quit. Crucial Unit the female human in last clip has 314 hp and as you can see in race change clips it then has 323 hp then 327. You really are a terrible troll rofl.

Crazy that no one else noticed this and just took wildnothing of all people for telling the truth smh

So race change from human to wolf makes you lose hp?  Can we get ub3r in here to confirm?

Jeez.