Skip to main content

Topic: PSA: Enchanting is Broken (Read 651 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: PSA: Enchanting is Broken
Reply #15
The bug seems to be tied to local banking since in dfo and UW it only happened in safes and seems to be a itme ID bug where the basic id of the item type is saved but the specific data is lost, so the game knows whats supposed to be there and replaces it with a mob dropped (same basis id) as a self repair mechanism.

I believe RoA also had this problem when they added the different bank tiers, did they not?

Reply #16
The bug seems to be tied to local banking since in dfo and UW it only happened in safes and seems to be a itme ID bug where the basic id of the item type is saved but the specific data is lost, so the game knows whats supposed to be there and replaces it with a mob dropped (same basis id) as a self repair mechanism.

I believe RoA also had this problem when they added the different bank tiers, did they not?

Ya mob drop itemscwould turn to full dura

Reply #17
I've seen it happen to everything, including marked runestones in indev.
BOS7

Reply #18
Until buy orders you will have problem buying enchant mats as there is lowchance someone will buy random ench mat in 3 days (sell order) which means a vicious circle of noone selling them.