Skip to main content

Topic: Mount Cooldown Causing PvP Issues (Read 724 times) previous topic - next topic

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Mount Cooldown Causing PvP Issues
Reply #15
Leave it to New Dawn players to encourage others to quit the game, while they keep wondering where their player base is.

Reply #16
None of your arguments make sense. You might as well say you do not care about changes that negatively impact the spirit of competitive PvP.

You didn't think this through as well as you currently claim you have. It feels like this is one of those topics you feel the need to fight for just to save face. Everyone knows you implemented this system hastily and without considering all implications.

I do not think I've ever seen you or your company admit to making a mistake, how silly of me to think this time would be any different.

Oh well, add this to the ever increasing pile of nonsense we got to deal with.

hahah there is at least a few people waking up seeing the real face from Ub3r and their "we have done more then anticipated" bullshit.

Just wonder when all the other stoopid sheeps come to the same conclusion and willd rop the game like flies...

• Fnights
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #17
Mount are fine as they are now, don't change it, if not increase a bit the loyal time.

Moreover add the separate stamina bar for mounts, thie is more important that pkers constatly Q_Qs.
DnD full roadmap
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
2009~2012
DF1 broken issues

• Fnights
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #18
Leave it to New Dawn players to encourage others to quit the game, while they keep wondering where their player base is.

If you think so then stop sub and leave, Q_Q change nothing since your argouments are just insulting the work of the devs. Despicable.

hahah there is at least a few people waking up seeing the real face from Ub3r and their "we have done more then anticipated" bullshit.

Just wonder when all the other stoopid sheeps come to the same conclusion and willd rop the game like flies...

Blackmailing the devs with "nobody will play your game" is just plain stupid and have no effect on them, they have a vision, insulting achieve ZERO and they will not reply to you. Just said.
  • Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 01:24:29 pm by Fnights
DnD full roadmap
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
2009~2012
DF1 broken issues

Reply #19
raap u are a moron.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #20

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #21
So sensitive :(

• Flamingman
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #22
Mounting an owned mount that does not belong to you will flag you rogue. That would have been nice. Addresses griefing in NPC cities while not impacting PvP out in the wild. I thought it worked pretty good elsewhere.

Reply #23
Ya I'm not even gonna argue back with @ubergames they are some stubborn asses. Really anything we say they most likely will ignore anyways like the drake mount issue. Especially since most of us are Americans and French hate Americans even though we saved them in ww2

Reply #24
If 2 minutes was enough for them to regroup, you were simply near their base of operation and that's a natural advantage they should have for living there.

If that is a "natural advantage" already, why would you have to artificially amplify it beyond that?

Reply #25
Ya I'm not even gonna argue back with @ubergames they are some stubborn asses. Really anything we say they most likely will ignore anyways like the drake mount issue. Especially since most of us are Americans and French hate Americans even though we saved them in ww2

If you're posting comments this antagonizing and tribal i wouldn't be surprised should they actually stop reading feedback at some point cause it will be too much effort to filter out the noise and useless.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #26
While I agree current situation is weird sometimes , the situation when I couldn't dismount next to my enemy because he would mount up and run was even weirder.

Reply #27
Raap just whines about everything, the system is fine as it is with a few tweaks to clannies

• Valar
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #28
That reply by ub3r games makes me lose faith in this game wtf.

Reply #29
@nightblighter
There are people not even understanding why they should lose their mounts ever, a 2 minute timer is not much to wait.
Let them a chance to come back and fight for what is theirs.

in that fight we couldent use our own mounts because nakeds were jumping on them for a split second then jumping off, giving the mounts a new 2 minute timer.... should the loyalty of a mount change that quick?

I think there should be no timer for people jumping on your mount that is either red or grey