Skip to main content

Topic: Harjik 240% village (Read 439 times) previous topic - next topic

Harjik 240% village
Report from the orcish front lines!
The orc empire got reports of a orcish group thats not sharing the great wealth of the dwarven kingdome with the orc empire! A small squad of brave orcs and wolfs were send out to deal with it and take the orcish empires cut from the hidden catacombs of the dwarven empire!

//FOR THE HORD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FLSFf39jco&feature=youtu.be

Re: Harjik 240% village
Reply #1
interesting video  :D

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

Reply #2
activate your windows, man, wtf? Stop be a pirate!

Reply #3
Cool vid but that fight was insane. Epoch, Mandrakes, Immortals, Serventus, Liandri and Insidae in that fucky little multi-tiered village, good times.

• PIGGEHtheluxe
  • [*]
Reply #4
activate your windows, man, wtf? Stop be a pirate!
My copy is a legit win7 that i upgraded to win10 back when it was free, but it cant be activated and i talked to ms and they tell me that i need to buy a new key because something went wrong in the upgrade and my key is now not valid anymore.
Gonna buy a new key when i format my pc here in a bit, still stupid that they cant just activate it...
Think im gonna buy a win 7 key again and poop on crap10 so buggy and still not fixed
  • Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 02:57:03 pm by PIGGEHtheluxe
I DIDN`T CHOOSE THE PIG LIFE, THE PIG LIFE CHOSE ME.

Intel i5 7600k 5.0 Ghz 1.325 volt | Corsair H100i V2 | 16 GB DDR4 Corsair VENGEANCE LPX 2400MHz | Asus Prime Z270-A | Asus Strix GTX 1080ti | Xfx pro 650 watt | Corsair Air 540 | Acer XG270HU 2560x1440 144hz | Corsair VOID Wireless | HTC VIVE <3

Reply #5
we had no idea you was there as we was fighting the epoch guys ... looks like we went in at the wrong time hahah

I did wonder when ppl said they in our backs too how they were managing it.

good job :D nice fight

Well played ork/wolf brothers

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
You can buy windows 10 key for like 15 bucks on one of the key sites. I had the same issue you did. Mines working great now.
twitch.tv/KenMan

• Ciez
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #7
Intense fight, nice video.

Ork Mahirim civil war up in the village. We're still the best Race Alliance though. Hardest bangers for sure.