Skip to main content

Topic: Hard banging vs Lux Arcana (Read 817 times) previous topic - next topic

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Hard banging vs Lux Arcana
The vid is blurry for some reason, but who cares. :)

https://youtu.be/X4h-1mRGSKY

GF @Maejohl was a close one

Re: Hard banging vs Lux Arcana
Reply #1
Ah, so you'd logged off last night in the keep. Cunning :)

Shame you couldn't get the stone and timber though - would've been happy to brush a few more crumbs from our table onto the floor for our Alfar neighbours to lick up.

Reply #2
Shame you couldn't get the stone and timber though - would've been happy to brush a few more crumbs from our table onto the floor
So people gather for your clan and this is how you talk about it. Interesting. Suckers will continue to gather for you I guess.

Reply #3
This is the best way to get the big resources out of Lux, as you can see Maejohl instantly logged off the second an enemy triggered system as you see his grave instantly appear and him not have to be ganked without a decap happening.

Impossible to get to Erinthel workbench if as soon as system is triggered they log off up top.

Might start logging off in the Keep to get my hands on some juicies, didn't think Maejohl would risk crafting in Erinthel with NPC cities next door.

Reply #4
didn't think Maejohl would risk crafting in Erinthel with NPC cities next door.
For him it's nothing, apparently he does not care for time people from his clan spent gathering for Lux. He would've been happy to brush a few more crumbs from their table onto the floor for their Alfar neighbours. Insane lack of respect for work of others.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
didn't think Maejohl would risk crafting in Erinthel with NPC cities next door.

Too lazy to get those quarry/grove resources to NPC city i guess. Good for me :)

Reply #6
Tell me you deleted the rocks

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
Tell me you deleted the rocks

Would take like 2 minutes to loot that... Meh

Reply #8
insta logging on system message is cool and immersive

Reply #9
Was hoping for PvP, but hey at least i saw a cool looking one hand sword

What rank is that?

Congrats on the lewts BTW

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
Was hoping for PvP, but hey at least i saw a cool looking one hand sword

What rank is that?

Congrats on the lewts BTW

r30

cba to record/edit anything

Reply #11
@Ub3rgames can you fix this instant logging? its exploiting game mechanics, maejohl deserves a ban.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #12
@Ub3rgames can you fix this instant logging? its exploiting game mechanics, maejohl deserves a ban.

Loggout timer should definitely be longer especially if overweight

Reply #13
Long long time ago, Ub3rgames said they want overburdened characters to stay logged in all the time, to prevent various exploits, including logging off alts with siege equipment in tactical positions.

But alas... they never got around to implementing it.

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #14

Loggout timer should definitely be longer especially if overweight

Its a game of risk vs reward - Maejohl is actively promoting instant logging - my spy in the guild (pat), has told me of various exploits he is promoting.
  • Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 05:22:44 pm by Big Abbo
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.